NBA 2016/17 - Still waiting on Ben Simmons

LBJ is more of “Look at me! Look at me” player…

Crazy that they were so well placed, then went and sacked their GM and VP. Place is a mess that the players don’t want to be there anymore. Lebron will leave next year too (unless they score Melo from Kyrie trade)

Warriors broke the Cavs.

2 Likes

This reeks of LeBron trying to run the team and it backfiring so everyone else gets sacked because LeBron.

1 Like

Have seen a projected swap for Melo but that sounds too good to be true

Bleacher report said Knicks, Heat, Spurs and TWolves are his ideal destinations.

Would love him at Miami but would have to give away too many pieces to get him there.

1 Like

Few more years for the heat resurgence

Has been happy enough with him for 3-4 years, more likely unhappy with one of the 50 changes/likely changes this off-season

1 Like

The warriors broke the NBA

1 Like

LMA ?

Danny Green and LMA, on trade LMA to NYC for Melo. they want him

Ok, scratch that, solid noise is this is a very possible move

Kyrie to the Spurs
Shump to the Spurs
LMA to Phoenix
Murray to NYC
Green to NYC
Bledsoe to the Cavs
Melo to the Cavs

Various picks move

End result

Cavs start next season Bledsoe, JR, Bron, Melo TT with Love off the bench
Spurs start Kyrie, Shump, Kawhi, Gay, Gasol

Keeps Clevand contending, Bron will stay with Melo in Cleveland after this season, Spurs move back into contending against GSW in the West. NYC get a promising slashing point, a vet defender who spaces and more picks, Phoenix get LMA who they always wanted.

Don’t rule out Love to Chicago for Wade either.

And also Shump to the bucks for Moose and Delly, Moose to the Spurs and Delly back to the Cavs. Bucks sign Rose.

Sounds like one of those magical AFL trades people propose! Too many parties involved to be even remotely possible?

Holy flaming hell.

1 Like

My thoughts too, in theory it probably works but in practice that’s a hell of a lot of parties that have to feel ok about it

1 Like

That trades the fantasy of everyone in the draft/trading subforum.

1 Like

I know! It almost feels next level in comparison

Suns won’t go near that trade, we need a young point guard if we unload Bledsloe and will only take back bad contracts like Frye or Noah and draft picks

I guess this is what happens when the superstars run the team

Things can turn into a fire dumpster very quickly

Great case of why you need that separation between players and management

Boston going to rule the Eastern Conference when Kyrie is traded, gees the East is an absolute waste land.
Bucks/PHX/Denver should be trying to push in their chips for Irving though…

Bucks: Irving for Middleton & Parker
PHX: Irving for Bledsoe & Jackson
Denver: Irving for Murray & Mudiay etc

Cavs know LeBron will leave them next offseason… may as well try and cash in now

Boston won’t get within 20 of GSW though