NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Durant is cookin’. His mid-range is automatic.

1 Like

Boston is the real deal next year with Irving & Hayward back, unless Philly get Leonard they will be BBQ chicken.

Rockets with a nice finish to the half. Harden looking very good, they are struggling to guard him.

And if Lakers lottery pick On traded to Philly falls btw 2-5 they get that too

Harden scores 40 on 60% shooting, Rockets lose. I think the broom will come out.

Fkn golden state. I hate them

5 Likes

I remember when everyone used to pity us and laugh, then started winning a little bit and everyone was barracking for us, now everyone just hates us and wants us to lose.

3 Likes

Huh just found out that Sportsbet is live streaming all finals games

Houston is the Raptors in the West.

It’ll be cavs v GSW again, let’s just fast forward to that

I know ■■■■ that, I never In my life thought I’d be barracking for the Celtics in a series but I desperately want them to beat Cleveland just so we can have a mildly different finals

So sick of the ■■■■■■■ Warriors!

In other news,

Aussie William McDowell-White has declared for the Draft. Probably a second rounder if at all but with a current deal with a Euroleage team could be an inviting draft and stash this year

Ps. Yes, He is Darryl Whites son

6 Likes

GSW will murder the Celtics. So will the cavs in the end

I don’t mind them. I like Durant and Steph as players.

3 Likes

Warriors the new Patriots?

No, the patriots are the spurs, the spurs era just ended a bit before the patriots did

Belichick = Popovich
Brady = Duncan

Plus the patriots are always up here because they squeeze value out of undervalued camodites, like the Spurs

The warriors just stack their team

3 Likes

Not an NFL fan at all but that seems pretty right to me.

Didn’t the warriors draft all the major pieces outside of Durant? Curry, green and Klay are all home grown. The rest are all just veteran role players. They’ve built a pretty amazing system there.

Meanwhile Oklahoma drafts three MVPs and still can’t win it.

2 Likes

I don’t recall the Warriors serially cheating?