NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Can’t remember San Antonio deflating the basketballs.

Way more of an NFL fan than NBA fan but do like the playoffs.

Those who frequent both threads will know of my major dislike of The New England Deflatriots.
They remind me of Hawthorn more than anyone if we are comparing clubs/franchises in sport.
Despise both of them.

2 Likes

Here, here!
Can’t remember the Spurs spying on opposition play calling either!

But are any of them Trump supporters like the big noises at the Patriots?

1 Like

lol some triggered people

Patriots are obviously the current Golden State.

I use to hate KD (mainly for jumping ship) - but I can only admire those mid-range daggers.

Oh my - another finals MVP coming up

ESPN Films and Netflix Announce Multi-Part Documentary “The Last Dance” featuring Michael Jordan
By Jennifer Cingari Christie @JCingari
Posted on May 15, 2018

Trailer: https://es.pn/2wHTaZP

ESPN Films and Netflix today announced a joint production “The Last Dance,” a 10-part documentary series that will chronicle one of the greatest icons and most successful dynasties in sports history, Michael Jordan and the 1990s Chicago Bulls. Directed by Jason Hehir (“The Fab Five,” “The ’85 Bears,” “Andre the Giant”) and produced by Mike Tollin, the anthology will examine the simultaneous rise of Jordan and the NBA during those years.

Anchored by more than 500 hours of never-before-seen footage from the team’s last championship run in the 1997-98 season, “The Last Dance” will have the full participation of Jordan and other key figures from the Bulls’ championship teams, as well as dozens of other luminaries from basketball and beyond.

The series is slated to premiere in 2019.

2 Likes

Brooms out Houston.

I’ve got a good feeling you’ll get #1

Hoping the Lakers Pick lands at 2 or 3…

1 Like

and people complain about the Warriors being stacked! The celts are unfair as it is.

Nope. Didn’t happen. Goes to Philly #10

1 Like

Kings, Suns and Hawks in the top 3.

1 Like

SO MANY ADS

1 Like

1 Suns
2 Kings
3 Hawks

Suns get 1

Does Dragan have a younger brother?

With that Boston now has the rights to Sacramento’s first pick and Philly’s first pick in next year’s draft. Basically it will take the best pick out of those two, unless one of them falls at #1, in which case it will receive the lowest (worst) of those picks…

EAD celtics!
EDIT: No eat a bag of em!

That’s OK, hopefully the Kings finish in the lottery again next year and get Pick 2. BTW thanks for taking Lonzo at 2 and leaving Tatum for us at 3! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Jumping the gun a little. Maybe wait and see in 10 years re Ball V Tatum.

Lebron going off.

1 Like

LeBron will have to score 60+ to get the Cavs across the line. Despite his hot start, Celtics only down 5. Korver shooting well though…

1 Like