NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

He goes a bit quiet around playoff time.

there he goes

Heā€™s not 100% with the knee. Clear as day.

2 Likes

Nah heā€™s having Delly flashbacksā€¦

1 Like

Letā€™s go celtics

2 Likes

No NBA on todayā€¦ what do?

Nope.

Imagine next year when Irving & Hayward are playingā€¦ the East will be ruled by Boston.

you know what i thought this thread needed?

more celtics fansā€¦

2 Likes

Continuing on the Boston theme, Brad Stevens nominated for coach of the year alongside Quin Snyder (Utah) and Dwayne Casey (Toronto). Ironic Casey got fired by the Raptorsā€¦ Also Rookie of the Year fairly predictably out of Ben, Donovan Mitchell and Jayson Tatum. MVP voting down to LeBron, Harden and Anthony Davis. All worthy candidates IMO.

1 Like

BRON MVP

1 Like

Thatā€™s an hypothesis.

You could equally say that the current lineup with its ability to switch defensively without impact has been the reason that they beat the 76ers and potentially the Cavs

I agree, simply based on the fact is that you take him off the Cavs roster and that is a lottery team. Take Harden off the Rockets they probably still have enough to get to the playoffs, albeit as a 7/8 seed.

Unfortunately, thatā€™s not the way itā€™s judged.
Harden will win it.

2 Likes

Yep.
But if my life depended on it, Iā€™d be taking Lebron every time. Go figure.

1 Like

LeBron has the same problem Tom Brady has, even though youā€™re the GOAT, the league canā€™t afford to be just giving you the MVP every single season.

I wonder if this will throw off their Defence

Looks like the Cavs are back after smoking the cā€™s by 30. No brooms but maybe the Cavs can get up 4-2, fingers crossed! I know it was played in Cleveland and they donā€™t have home court advantage do they?

Boston have home court.
But they have a great home court record and poor away record.

Itā€™s going to be tough to come back from 0-2 but if anyone asside from Golden State can do it, Lebron can.

2 Likes

There is zero defence in this game.

Nuh, not at all. Anytime you add 2 top 25 players to a team they will do better.

Especially since our biggest issue is playmakers and they both are, especially Kyrie breaking us out of scoring droughts.