NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

nailed it. Lakers Rockets and Celtics had great battles in the 70’s and 80’s. And two different styles of play

Wooee what a series

2-2 Houston with a chance

I’m still on Cavs to beat celtics. LBJ is proof that even a well coached team can’t beat a demigod.

Aside from Kareem, none of those guys were really imported stars.

And the lakers going out for Kareem was a big part of what people hated about the lakers

Anyone seen the body cam footage of the sterling brown arrest 4 or so months ago?

disgusting.

If this was verse the Warriors, Cavs would be down by 86

10 playoff home game wins in a row for Boston.

1 Like

Apparently it was Cavs in 6 after Tuesday. Amazing the level of disrespect being shown to Boston.

3 Likes

Oops yep

Lakers vs Celtics is still the best basketball simulator in history. I loved that noise that the net made when byron Scott drained a three from the corner

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s still out there on an emulator. Was great gaming, Kareem’s skyhook was sweet!

3 Likes

Dubs can’t hit a shot, 3:15 left in the 2nd Rockets 44-37. The fact they are within single figures is amazing. They’ll knock them down soon, it could be a real exciting one!

Rockets have been just as bad at shooting, they just have less turnovers.

1 Like

Harden has to find his range

CP3 coming up huge, Harden hurling bricks. The Rockets should have put GSW away by now given how they haven’t been shooting well, yet Houston are arguably worse. It’s all iso plays and running the shot clock down and putting up a contested shot. If they drop this there is no way they win at Oracle again. Must win!

seriously enjoying this one.

Especially surprising seeing no teams in the west interest me at all.

Harden has now missed his last 19 3pt attempts dating back to the 2nd quarter of Game 4.

not sure that was a layup. I think GSW have really messed up the minute in the last two games.
All over the shop.

How ■■■■■■■ good is sport though. Both finalist on the ropes and it looks like both series going to game 7s. Epic.

1 Like

What a shame the Warriors ruined the league though by being unbeatable!

2 Likes

Atleast a Boston v Houston final would stop me wasting my work hours watching NBA. Zero interest if that’s the final

4 Likes

One more win Rockets. Send that cocksmack Curry home to chew on his mouthguard…

4 Likes