NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

rosier’s trade value plummeting :frowning:

LOL Celtics, this week just keeps getting better

This is where you’d want Kyrie. That’s why he was brought in. Big moments, closing out games. Your best 3 offensive players this series are in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd year’s in the NBA.

LeBron gets the and-1. Bad, bad basketball down the stretch by the Celtics…

Celtics have shown their youth the last two minutes. Just panic shot after panic shot.

Beast

Alive through his whole career and thought no one would touch him. Right now. Wouldn’t split them

2 Likes

Man Al Horford must be sick of Lebron.

Has Lebron even gone off at all?

He did it. Incredible. Worst team LeBron has taken to the Finals since 2007. If they play Golden State it’s broom time. Hoping the Rocket get though, at least there would be something resembling a competition…

1 Like

LeBron beat a team with only 50% of their salary cap on the court.

But the media will just say “Best individual performance ever” “Did it all himself” blah blah blah.

Credit to the Celtics you took the “GOAT” to game 7 at the ECF when everyone had written you off within the first 5 minutes of the opening game.

They will be swept no matter who they play. The two Western sides are that far ahead of them it isn’t funny

1 Like

Rozier and Brown were very poor tonight.
3/22 between them both from 3 point land.

Yep I’m the same. I thought LBJ should not have been in the conversation for the longest of time. Can’t split now, or at least both GOATS of there eras.

There is a ■■■■■ in the Rockets armour that LeBron could exploit. Harden can go missing and go cold from the field, is CP3 100% fit? The Warriors have too much for him to overcome.

Wow didn’t know that was a censored word!!

1 Like

RACIST!

5 Likes

■■■■■? Hahaha!!

1 Like

fkg lol celtics fans.

almost as good as 76ers bandwagoners

Warriors will win tomorrow by 15+

Cakewalk to the title.

Supported them all my life mate, no bandwagoning here. If you want to talk bandwagons, look at Golden State. @wezza excepted, I know he was a long-suffering fan from when they sucked, but for the most part none of them would’ve looked at them 5-6 years ago. Probably were Bulls fans in the 90s…

4 Likes