NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

They were pretty much all dribble drives, don’t worry

1 Like

And he nailed both his free throws, form looked good

1 Like

Again to be accurate, Korkmaz, Reddick and Stouskas all played pretty limited minutes, they will all see more of the floor around Ben

Oh and this guy called Embiid

FMD that combo is going to be brutal

Off to heat nets tonight

Picking up tix for under $9, try and sneak courtside . Yessss

2 Likes

$7 game day ticket, $7.95 booking fee

Do the math

Payed much less than me! Whered you get it?

Ticket Club

But also look at seatgeek (you can sign up for email and they will notify you when there is a price drop) or stubhub

Especially pre-season (and Brooklyn) just buy on the day - when there is a dump of tickets

Hoping to grease the palms and get closer to the action after the game starts

Nice. I just bought my tickets on vividseats. They can get insanely expensive on there. Would love to see if I can nab some cheap nfl tickets. Went to a pre-season game (patriots vs ny giants) and the atmosphere blew me away.

Ive got a few games lined up with the celtics so ill jave to see if I can grab a few cheapies on stubhub too. Thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

Not a problem - I did a bit of research into this.

Basically the prices will bottom out up until 3 hours before the game starts (no idea what happens to those tickets)

Living in NYC I can get picky about prices

For example Rockets Knicks Monday night - best is $20 at this stage - also at Madison, have to factor in the tourist element vs Brooklyn

I won’t touch it until it get’s closer to $10 - haha

I also read if you have cash - you can hit up scalpers out the front, I would be a bit nervous though as the tickets might not work. If a local introduces me to someone who is a reputable street scalper, I would be happy to explore.

Want to got to the Ice Hockey - but that is crazy expensive, even the Rangers game tonight tickets are still a minimum $100 and only starts in a couple of hours

NFL - you should be able get some tickets on the cheap, heaps of season holders resell all the time.

1 Like

Ive got bruins tickets in a month or 2. Looking to it. Gotta see if I can see golden state or cavs. seeing Lebron or curry in the flesh would be amazing

Over there in a few weeks. Got my tix thru StubHub for quite a bit cheaper than face value. Can pick up some great value seats thru the second hand ticket market.

Magic vs NYK NBA in Orlando
Saints vs Bucks NFL in NO
Knights vs Avalanche NHL in Vegas.

Can’t freaking wait.

1 Like

Brooklyn will be a grity team at home, no stars - but will be very workman like and I think they will snag a couple of surprise wins at home this year. Russell is going to be a nice player on that roster.

Whiteside is a beast (if I was a fantasy player - he would be a close first round pick, will be a double double machine) so big and just glides around the court

Philadelphias sporting complex is awesome. Nfl, mlb and nba stadiums all in one convenient area.
Me and the missus having some beers at the massive beer hall. Lots of Simmons jerseys flying around.

1 Like

fuuuuuu

■■■

Seperated shoulder. Likely done for the season.

Yep saw that, Shattered for the kid. It was a freak accident.

Melbourne United doing the nbl proud.

Saw them last Thursday against the 36ers. They were good. Ware pretty much single-handedly dragged them back in to it.

1 Like