NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Speaking of fadeaways. Wade’s over lonzo.

Phoarrr

2 Likes

Interesting to watch how the LBJ stuff plays out at the end of the year. Not sure he is the right mix for the sixers but would be a good starting lineup

One of the better fades you’ll ever see.

Then the Heat proceed to get absolutely pantsed by the Lakers.

IT lit you guys up.

Lillard guides home again in the fourth.

1 Like

Nice…

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=22618843

Lakers with another win, this time over the Spurs away from home.

Coming back from 17 down at one stage and 10+ in the last.

Lonzo with 18 (6-10 from 3), 7 boards, 11 assists, 1 steal & 2 blocks.

That makes it 5-0 out of the All-Star break.

EDIT: And also the first time the Lakers have won 4 consecutive road games since 2009.

3 Likes

Blazers sitting third in the west. Just 2 games from dropping out of playoff race.

SO FLAMING CLOSE.

1 Like

Great win. Especially for Lonzo who hit three 3’s in the last two minutes.

Things are looking good.
Zubac has started to play better in the last month.
Julius Randle is almost worth hanging onto. If only he had a bit more power and would Dunk rather than layup around the basket.
I’m definitely sold on Ingram now. The next couple of years are going to be massive. Don’t think he’s a Duran type talent.

I still don’t think we should go for Lebron and Paul George. I’d prefer to wait a year and get Kwahi and another big (if ones available).

I have to disagree partly.

I hope we get George and Bron but I really hope we get George as he will compliment our young core perfectly.

Bron would be amazing but I can’t really see it happening but you never know. I never thought Kyrie would leave either so…

Agee on Ingram, we missed him today. He has become a lot more efficient and could be really special, he will never be Durant because let’s face it, Durant is going to be a Hall of Famer and arguably top 10 all time and it would be amazing if Ingram had a similar career but it is highly unlikely despite how talented he is but I could see him being an All-Star some day.

I think the way we are playing at the moment will go a long way to attracting big names back to the franchise via free agency though and we have seemed to go from strength to strength this season.

Kawhi would be great next season to go along with PG13 this season but I have a feeling that Kawhi could be broken and just seems to be perennially injured now which isn’t a good sign.

1 Like

And to think people were calling for Walton’s head a month or so ago…

I don’t want Lebron because I don’t know where he fits in.
If we have Lonzo at PG, Ingram the SG/SF and Kuzma at SF/SG. I know teams run with 1 C or PF nowadays but I can’t see Ingram playing PF. I can be convinced that Paul George can fit into the team by pushing Kuzma to the bench and sliding Ingram to SF.

I’d be happy with either one of George or Kwahi but we need a big at either PF or C. I wouldn’t be surprised if we go for Cousins even though he’s injured. It’ll be a ballsy call to make though.

I must admit that I was very sceptical of him and I haven’t been his biggest fan.

I thought he got the job based off being a former player and benefiting from coaching (arguably the greatest basketball team we have ever seen) whilst Kerr was on leave.

But he seems to have gotten the players to buy in on defence which no other coach since Phil has been able to do and has got us playing attractive basketball in patches.

He is very young in terms of being a coach as well so I must admit I have warmed to him as the season has warn on.

1 Like

I hope to god that Lavar doesn’t fark it all up.

Here is a piece on Luke and how he is chanelling Phil Jackson. I like the last sentence.

1 Like

No one will touch Cousins now except for New Orleans IMO.

LeBron would fit in any team in basketball because he can guard all 5 positions on the court which no other player in basketball can do.

PG: L.Ball
SG: P.George
SF: B.Ingram
PF: L.James
C: I.Zubac/Another Centre from FA

Sixth Man: K.Kuzma

It does work and let’s face it. If LeBron James tells your team that he will sign for you, no matter the talent/squad or team dynamics you have, you do whatever it takes to make it work.

He is the best player in the league and arguably the greatest player of all time.

1 Like

He is all bark and no bite.

He is all about the shock factor and building BBB by saying outrageous things.

Great article!

1 Like

Ben Simmons with a lazy 8 assists in the first quarter

Kobe won an Oscar.

Bucks with a 21 point run to finish the 3rd. Following the Sixers is all kinds of stupid.

1 Like