NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Watch Miami lose today to a team which is actually tanking.

1 Like

Dame just getting it done in the fourth quarter again.

1 Like

Heat are losing too many close games.

That was so frustrating to watch. The last shot was the easiest of Wades career and he missed it.

Forget about Harris, who’s that top right? Redic.

1 Like

Would fit, but (given how much he takes point) he makes Lonzo pretty pointless. Which would make it an odd choice. Same thing with him moving to Philly.

Get him back to Miami.

Lonzo being a pass first point, wouldn’t make it hard for him to give up possessions to a LeBron IMO as Lonzo seems at his best in the open court where he can hit open teammates in transition (which is where LeBron thrives as well, either passing or scoring).

If he keeps developing consistency with his shot like he has as the season has gone on then I could seem him becoming a pretty decent spot up shooter on the perimeter which would add to his game and make the “LeBronzo” pairing quite a good one.

But, I think it is a moot point anyway as I don’t see LeBron coming to LA realistically.

Hopefully I’m wrong.

Dang. Been away for a couple of weeks. Didn’t realise that the Pellies have jumped into 4th in the West.

AD been beasting! Not sure how long it can keep going.

1 Like

And Portland are up there as well.
Only 4 games between 3rd and 10th seed.

Whoever gets hot in the last month will pretty much have home court advantage in the first round.

2 Likes

No one is hotter than Dame right now. He’s killing it.

1 Like

holy ■■■■ that dunk by derozan

2 Likes
1 Like

good reaction from the away crowd. That’s when you know it’s a good dunk.

Holy ■■■■ Lebron James! What a clutch finish to the game, that was ridiculous.

Lakers get out of jail against the Magic.

Lakers refuse to play defence despite being up 10 with only a few minutes left.

Lakers then concede the lead but then get bailed out with Lopez being fouled on the attempted game winning layup (which he should have nailed). He then hits two free throws and the Lakers win by 1.

The Magic got the ball back with 0.6 left and advanced the ball with a TO. Then they try to inbound to Gordon for the oop, only for the time keeper to start the shot clock at the time of the inbound, instead of when the ball is touched in play.

The officials then decide to have a ball up at centre court instead of just re-inbounding to the Magic.

Easily the weirdest descision I have seen I reckon in a game of basketball.

Even though it was a long shot that the Magic even get a shot off in 0.6 seconds, I would feel POed/robbed if that were my team and the Magic have every right to feel cheated after that decision IMO.

Few good games on today.

Hope Miami can beat 76ers again :slight_smile:

Off to a good start