NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Noice.

steph with another ankle tweak. Needs to sit until playoffs.

in 2019…:):face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Just love Wade being back at the heat. Winslow is playing better. If Whiteside could just invest himself into more games a lot of those close losses will be changed.

anyone see Jaylen Brown go down today…body swung when dunking…he fell 10 feet onto his head…looked horrible. He walked off.

Spurs doing a good job of pooping the bed.

1 Like

Dang. He’s lucky he landed on his back and just got his arms out of the way, otherwise it could have been a Bogut type injury.

1 Like

He could have quite easily broken his neck though!

1 Like
1 Like

How good is life. Sitting at work, earning double time and a half, completing my FF draft and keeping an eye on Ben Simmons who today will today equal Magic Johnson with 7 triple doubles in his rookie season.

4 Likes

AD gets his first ever TD (25pts, 11 rebounds and 10 blocks), but NO still lose, actually get smashed, at home to the Jazz with their 11th straight road win,
Rubio, Mitchell and Jingles just killing them.

It would be better if people would not pick players in the FF draft before I can.

1 Like

Well that didn’t happen.

No. Needed a bit more opposition so they would leave him on. Was a pretty lacklustre affair

What is it about basketball that makes it so easy to follow like 3 to 4 teams without feeling like you’re betraying your main team.

Love watching jazz and Philly but the heat is the one.

3 Likes

Ben gets his 7th trip dub.

2 Likes

Just through weight of numbers you almost have to. There is so many games to watch

Man Lakers fans have got to be happy with Randles last 2 months

I dont watch much lakers games, but I dont understand the rumours that the Lakers want to trade him. Seems like he’s pretty decent.

1 Like