NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Talk is we ( Lakers ) have to move him on if we want to bring in 2 max FA’s eg Lebron and PG13.

I don’t think we need both Lebron and PG. If we could get Lebron and a centre ( Jordan ) we would be in a great spot.

Ah. I thought you cleared the space when you got rid of Clarkson/Nance.

Short answer - Loul Deng!!!

1 Like

Should throw the book at Giannis

We did.

We can sign Randle to the qualifying offer and he can be on around 5-6mil for a season and then he’d be unrestricted after that.

Or they could just pay over the luxury tax.

Either way, Randle is making it damn hard for us to get rid of him because of how well he is playing and how much he loves the team/coach/Lakers etc.

He’s been awesome this year.

2 Likes

Never understood why some people who were A) wanting to sack Walton after such a short time in charge and B) Wanting to trade young stars (Russell, Randle, even sounds like people already want to trade Ball). The thing with kids is that they often need time and to be persisted with. I definitely think we traded Russell way too early. IF it was a case of not being able to play him and Ball in the same team I could understand that but still I doubt it would be evident so early and not be able to be rectified to some point. I don’t agree that they could not play in the same team.

dlo goes 7/7 from 3 in the first.

then 2 point for the rest of the game.

I get that Lonzo is all hype beast future boy, but why is he starting over IT?

IT will be gone at season end, and winning doesn’t really buy the Lakers anything apart from kudos, so you might as well start Lonzo to get a fast track on experience.
But O.M.G. his shot is bad.

1 Like

Joe Ingles fun

Those P&Rs

1 Like

Lol I love it that they nicknamed him the Accountant.

1 Like

10.4p / 6.9r / 7.0a / 1.7s, 36% fg / 32% 3P

vs

15.5p / 2.1r / 4.9a / 0.5s, 38% fg / 29% 3P

I can see why.

The heat have been so frustrating the last few weeks.

1 Like

IT and Julius Randle got in a fight on the bench. Dat chemistry!

dante exum back tomorrow?

Yep.

3 Likes

Another triple double today for Ben

2 Likes

Dante day!

2 Likes

Embiid gets away with so much ■■■■ that people like Draymond would get roasted for.

Once the 76ers start being finalists I reckon people will start getting prickly about it.