NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Wonder how much cash I will have to fork out for this! - Poor uni student

Stojakovic, Petrovic, Nowitzki, Ginobiliā€¦ it happens.

$300 minimum! Thats sooooo ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up.

thatā€™s a premium package. there will be silver/bronze level tickets that havenā€™t been released yet.

1 Like

For gold.

You can sit in the back row for 100 bucks.

I went and saw Guns and Roses and laid the premium 385. It was one of the great nights out.

I spoke to people who got the 100 buck tickets and said it was the worst night.

Spending the money is well
Worth it.

2 Likes

Welcome to the NBA.

Now you know why these players get paid so much.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Last time NBA players of this calibre were in Australia was the 2000 Olympics. Before that was probably when Magic Johnson brought some old all stars down here to play the Boomers.

For sure. Thereā€™s just a risk on what sort of team USA brings over.

Canā€™t see LeBron playing. From memory, I dont think heā€™s played for national team in ages.

I imagine itā€™s probablu part of the negotiations.

Also it wouldnā€™t surprise me if this World Cup USA team was strong. Isnā€™t this the first year Pop is coach?

In China too, so hopefully the big marquee players want to play to expand their brand.

I would have thought Steph would play for UA marketing (if healthy enough)

Yep just checked, Pops first run. He told all of the guys in USA basketball if you want to play in the 2020 Olympics you have to do the World Cup lead up.

LeBron wants to play for pop, he said when pop was announced he would suit up again to play for pop

1 Like

Honestlyā€¦ If they get that line up. $300 is a freaking bargain

Yeah. I just paid $226 AUD for a ticket to Warriors/Clippers (back of lower bowl). I think an allstar type team would be worth much more.

I cant remember what I paid for the 2000 Team USA game though.

If I had some money, i would probably fork it out but itā€™s tough right now.

1 Like

Imagine King James coming to the G to watch the mighty bombers with his mates Benny and Dante then going to the rooms afterwards. We got the Tiges on the 17th big game

2 Likes

12 in a row for the boys, chance of 13 with the Clips tomorrow. Loving it.

Jazz and blazers are in some form. Dark horses?

Nope.

They could sign prime MJ right before the playoffs and still not beat the Warriors in 7.

Put MJ in his prime on anyone of half a dozen teams and they beat the Warriors.

3 Likes

Warriors wont make it out of the West this year. The magic is gone. Out of the current 7 other West seeds, iā€™d only take the Warriors v Jazz and Pelicans in a playoff series.

Klay, Curry, and KD all out, itā€™s going to be how well they come back together again.
At their best, almost untouchable, but thereā€™s going to be a question mark over them this year.
Rockets will have home court advantage which might just swing it their way.

1 Like