NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

oh ok thanks. I’ll try it.

I have a team account and and 8 game so I’m familiar with your struggle

■■■■ Miami are a disappointment. Will get rolled 4-0 in the first round no matter who they verse.

1 Like

Miami were terrible in the 4th.
Makes its extremely likely that we’ll have an OKC vs Jazz match-up in the first round of the West playoffs.

Was Whiteside lethargic again?

Played only 21m.

He won’t get minutes unless he shows a willingness to do what spo wants.

Whiteside was actually one of the better players, but still lets the team down when he gets in foul trouble. Olynyk only played like 15 minutes and Dragic and Wade shot like 4/20 together.

Heat just don’t have that consistency. I would have loved to have ended OKC’s season.

was gonna ask, was it a ‘cue in the rack until the actual play offs’ sort of game?

5 Likes

I’m in Toronto later this month and I’m thinking about flying to Philly to go to a game.

I’m also interested in attending training. Has anyone ever been? Can you just go?
If so what is the access like?

1 Like

I haven’t heard of any sort of open training.

Training is either usually fully closed (especially since it will be playoffs) or access for people with media accreditation only.

What about the team bus outside?

I just want a photo with Saric!

Couldn’t of programmed it better if they tried. Nuggets v T-Wolves on the final day with the winner claiming the final playoff spot

4 Likes

Should be a ripper! Can the playoffs just start already.

Dont’ forget

SA @ NOLA to decide the 5th seed

what a finish

If you have any money in a sports bet account, put it all in on Warriors losing 1st round.

It’s over.

Lots of banter on Mitchell v Simmons for ROY.

People going in with a ‘not a true rookie’ angle.

I feel like this old news lol

4 Likes

Dubs are happy to lose this one, that way they avoid OKC and the Jazz in early playoffs