NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Damn Miami vs 76ers actually in the first round. Love the 76ers and Simmons this will be a tough series to watch hahah.

1 Raptors vs 8 Wizards
2 Celtics vs 7 Bucks
3 Sixers vs 6 Heat
4 Cavs vs 5 Pacers

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

A part of me wants to believe heats style of play holds up in playoffs when theres heaps of pressure, but the rest of me thinks weā€™re ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

You think the grudge match with Embiid will get Hassan fire up!

The Western Conference playoff matchups are set, even if the seeding is not.
1 Rockets vs. 8 Timberwolves
2 Warriors vs. 7 Spurs
The winner of the Blazers-Jazz game will claim the 3 seed, but regardless of the outcome of that game, Portland will face New Orleans and Utah will face OKC in the first round.

Hassan "only plays against good centersā€™ whiteside.

What an amazing comeback from Fultz! Triple double off the bench and looking every bit a no.1 pick.
A month ago he looked like he wouldnā€™t play again this year and people were questioning whether he might be busted for good.
Great effort from the kid

5 Likes

hes the strangest most athletic person iā€™ve ever seen.

see that chase down block? looked in slow motion.

1 Like

Yep. Heā€™s got an odd running style and looks awkward, but then has a massive leap and can explode.
Heā€™s great to watch.

Exciting times at Philly

His shot still looks bad from the line, but looks a lot better from the field.

Hornacek fired.

Philly the only real danger to Cavs out east.

I dont understand commentators saying that Simmons gained more than Mitchell by being on an nba roster but injured all year than Mitchell who played college ball.

Missing a year out of the game is massive, and in my opinion it just makes what Ben has achieved even more remarkable.

2 Likes

The commentators just use that to push their own agenda

1 Like

The more I am seeing of Mitchell, the more I think he must be an A-grade flog! Could very well be the surname.

2 Likes

Its marketing. Adidas is giving him those hoodies

1 Like

Kawhi will play :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thatā€™s the rumour doing the rounds

Would be amazing if he did.

Beautiful theatre of true.

Embiid out game 1, whiteside also out as a result.

1 Like

Golden State cruises through game 1