NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Simmons lack of shooting range hurting them down the stretch (notwithstanding he dragged them back into in the first place)? With this sort of buffer surely you just keep giving Simmons the key and covering the shooters

yeah the dwyanes

Blame goes on blokes like Covington putting up a mare

Vintage Wade, he still knows how to use his body to draw contact when going to the paint. A magician.

1 Like

76ers needed fultz on.

Whole game came down to hitting threes…9 out of 10 the Sixers will be better than that. Wade had a day out so in light of that still confident Sixers in 6.

1 Like

■■■■ the 6ers heat nasch

Twitter feed is blaming Simmons for the loss despite being just about the only >50% FG starter :D.

Same crowd also saying that Mitchell should be RoTY because he is the main man on his team

Make up your mind, eh?

Game was lost on putrid shooting by Covington 1/9 3FGs, Redick 1/7, Belinelli 2/8. They chucked up awful contested shots all game. Spoelstra clearly adjusted the D, Brown will have to adjust.

1 Like

This plus the way they acted after the SB

I understand, why they have the reputation as the worst supporters

Twitter fans of 76ers are generally teenaged bandwagoners who weren’t there for the #trusttheprocess years. They’ll move onto whatever team lebrons on next year.

Earlier i complained about a lack of miami having a start player, Its kinda unfair, because we have heaps of battlers and 2nd chancers that are doing everything they can. Just need someone that can take the scoring impetus off players like meth curry.

love how jrich turns desperation into opportunity too.

Probably won’t need to change much with Embid coming back. Shrinks the heat D immediately

I don’t agree, this will get hassan up for it and he will play his best. hes classic ‘doesn’t turn up against those he deems worse than him’

This Warriors Spurs game could be the worst game I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

They need to blow more fouls in this game.

If there was an award called

“I’m a freak, 7ft talented basketball player, but I play when and how I want”

He would win

Gonna get my 4th foul in the 2nd because they’re not worth my time.

1 Like

Embiid letting people know how he feels on Instagram. Love him.

“F***king sick and tired of being babied”

Let’s hope he makes game 3

1 Like

Portland look like the Wollongong Hawks. Flaming playing absolute garbage.

Pelis put them in a 0-2 hole after playing at home. Lillard as been stinky.
Turner was injured as is Nurkic.

I take it back.

We’re playing like the Toowoomba Mountaineers b team.

Hey! I played for that team!