NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Greatest since Margaret court. Even though she’s a despicable human being.

1 Like

To that end, I’d start

Patty Mills
Joe Ingles
Ben Simons
Thon Maker
Aaron Baynes

By the Olympics, Jonah Bolden will probably be in Thons spot

But can we please get a better coach?

That looks like an insane combo on 2k13

• Y + Y + X + X + < + ^ + ^ + double tap
1 Like

Not sure if serious. He is the first picked by a country mile. He has done something only two players have done in their rookie years, he is going to be an absolute superstar. You build a team around this guy, not question whether he makes the starting 5.

No Delly?

I don’t think Thon makes starting 5 with Baynes in the middle.

Thon at the 4

My mate laughed at me when I said he will be the best player in the NBA by 2020.

I stand by that

1 Like

KAT having a rough post-season

This is where reputations are made, hope he can turn it around

"hey mr big bad tall man, miami needs one that will compete and not give away 4 fouls in the first half, you keen?’

Was a serious question. Watch NBA but have no real knowledge of the game or players.

What about

Exum
Del
Bogut

Not sure Thon belongs in the starting five just yet

Loads of talent though. Bogut, Dellavedova, Anderson, Exum, Bolden off the bench.

The next olympic teams roster could be made up of zero nbl players.

Cavs vs Indiana on in the first Q. Refs blowing the whistle on every play it’s a joke.

Boguts over the hill.
Dante coming off pretty serious injuries. Makes the bench but limited minutes for now.
Delly idk haven’t watched much bucks.

So you don’t think he will be in our Team for the next Olympics ?

Bogut? Hard to say. Might get limited minutes. But isn’t he dealing with injuries currently?

Oladipo is the new Harden. All he has to do is drive and he gets the call, doesn’t matter if anyone is within four foot of him.

Indiana now up by 4. Wow.