NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Even in retirement, still much maligned. Give it a rest.

2 Likes

I’m loving that a few different teams are showing their stuff this post season. Sixers, Jazz and the Pels have added plenty of colour and life. Would love to see one of these three make a deep run at it. Philly probably favoured to as the East is reasonably week with a clearly past-it Cavs and an injury-hit Celtics.

Jingles chirpin at Westbrook.

3 Likes

Rubio gets a TD. Jazz run out big winners. Jingles just having fun.

2 Likes

If Holiday and Davis play the way they have this series they’ll flaming win it all. Man theyve played well.

1 Like

Just caught up on some highlights.

how good was rubio?

1 Like

Destroyed Russ.

1 Like

Westbrook on Ricky Rubio getting hot from midrange: “He made shots. [He got] too comfortable. But I’m gonna shut that s— off next game though. Guarantee that.”

Game 4 is going to be :fire:

1 Like

love how the reporter added in ‘he got’ cos russ just said ‘too comfortable’

1 Like

Bogut signs with the Sydney Kings.

Interesting considering his Melbourne gym is probably better equipped than all the teams in the NBL.

So no NBL team for Essendon then.

how many playoff series has lebron checked out of mentally?

JR Smith with a length of the court heave!!!

Good to see the Bucks and Wizards even up their series 2-2.

Cavs just blowing another big lead in the second half. Love has been so poor with 2 pts, 3 fouls so far.

@rylandoz dreading tomorrow

Cabs have forgotten how to defend and every Pacer is hitting their shots. Sabonis has uncorked his ■■■■.

It’s what i expect so i’m at peace with it now.

love how the tnt commentator is like ‘LEBRON HAS NO EGO’ then he goes for a DEEEP 3

It’s nice to see LeBron having to work early in on in the playoffs instead of getting to cruise all the way to the Finals while the West are beating each other up every round.