NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

What’s the over/under time for Bogut’s season ending injury?

1 Like

KP is a star

beautiful footwork, looks like a huge improvement in the offseason

Whos KP

Porzingis

Kristaps Porzingis

Oh ok gotcha

Lakers look like amateurs.

The gap between the good and bad teams is huge!!

Mate, what do you expect with the cattle we have?

A lot of the team would be complimented if they were referred to as “hot garbage”.

I’d seriously be willing to get rid of anyone who wasn’t Ball, Ingram and Nance JR, everyone else has no concept of the term “basketball” let alone “defence”.

Our players make putting a hand up or simply putting in effort look so hard.

Going to be another long year.

P.S. I didn’t realise just how bad Bogut had gotten until today… Makes the Titanic look like a Ferrari.

1 Like

Should be a great game tomorrow, Suns V Lakers…

So when does the hype for Lonzo move onto the big ben?

Just give him ROTY

Going to be a rough landing into the big league. He has a high basketball IQ and great passing, but to me looks like his shot has a long release - which he will struggle to get off with better guard/wing defenders

Gee the Thunder look crisp. Westbrook really made a point of passing in the 1st half and then did his thing in the second.
A healthy Steve Adams is going to be a huge worry for GSW/Rockets. Early days, but I think they can really give the West a shake

Ingrams legs are the the width of my wrist - are you worried about his lack of size?

Going to be a long year for the Lakers - will be interesting around PG/Melo movements next year. I am going long on OKC and I have a feeling they may stay together.

Lebron to OKC next year? :stuck_out_tongue:

It does worry me a little bit but he has already put on more size than what he was last season which is all you can ask for.

He shot the ball poorly again yesterday which is more concerning to me than his size to be honest, should be able to finish easily over blokes half his size and yet he really struggles with it.

For a bloke that was supposed to be a good shooter in college, he hasn’t shown it at all at NBA level but it was opening night and there is still another 81 games to go this year.

How Deng got the start over literally ANYBODY else is just f@#king ridiculous though! He offers nothing on either side of the ball and that is being very generous to him.

Working on the assumption that we can be worse than last time… and Booker usually plays well against the Lakers…

Refs have lost control of this Pelican Warriors game. All over the show.

Celtics finally get on the board…Simmons didnt do anything out of the ordinary today, looks a solid player thou

Lonzo went off vs the Suns but Jesus that was a hard game to watch.

It was like watching an All-Star game in terms of defence just without the actual, you know… All-Stars.

Always good to beat the Scums though.

Simmons having a better game. 11 points 3 rebounds, 3 assists halfway through the second.

Curry throws his mouthguard at ref again.

Gets ejected again.

HUMOUR!

Giannis DESTROYED us. Last two minutes was amazing to watch.