NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

cmon meth curry pop off.

westbrook fined 10k but not suspended. afl like decision.

1 Like

■■■■ you, miami. No respect. You’re a ■■■■■■■ despicable team. You can’t keep up with a better team and resort to this ■■■■. Enjoy your eternity of mediocrity. ■■■■ you.

yeah, from a bandwagoner that follows a team thats only relevant because they tanked…

■■■■ 76er fans.

Philly playing with the carcass of Miami

Killed the Suns in game 7 a few years ago when we had two suspended for the same thing

Yeah, feel for you with the total hypocrisy of it.

Philly have stopped.

there are some dumb ■■■■■ on the team…

Dog play

if whiteside ■■■■■■■ turned up to a game it’d probably be a 4-2 series.

@rylandoz just shoot me fam

"Hassan Whiteside finishes the 5 game series with a total of 26 points, 16 fouls, and 12 turnovers. "

I really hope they trade him, but I doubt there would be any takers with that contract. @barnz

Cavs Indiana going right down to the wire! Must win game for the Cavs I feel if they are going to escape this series. Blown another decent lead though…

Lebron sinks a 3 at the buzzer to win the game!!!

Must be fun playing with Lebron.

We need a stop!! BLOCK.

We need to win!! SHOT.

YAY WERE A TEAM!

2 Likes

I love how the cameras pan to the cavs coach and he is doodling on his whiteboard, pretending to draw up a play.

1 Like

Looked like it might have been a goal-tend near the end there for Lebron… Wonder how they may have affected the outcome.

Crowder on fire. Seems like OKC are done.

1 Like

R.I.P. OKC. Goodbye Melo and possibly PG!

Melo not going anywhere. Player Option for 28 mil next year, he’s not going to decline that amount of money!