NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

download-2

RIP Ben

2 Likes

I still can’t believe JR

What I more so cant believe, is that anyone thinks it was a brain fade. You actually think it was just him “being dumb” and that he had no awareness of the time/situation? It was SO bad, it was that obvious it was a real bad attempt to send the game to OT. I can barely watch anymore, NBA is sooooooo rigged it isn’t funny. It’s like watching WWE.

Take the tin foil hat off

He is a low IQ basketball player, done it before. As so said earlier, George Hill hits a regular FT and they probably win the game.

Why would the NBA rig the game?

1 Like

Why the hell not? They’ve done it before.

Fk me if you don’t think the nba have pre determined scenarios during playoffs/finals then your just choosing to ignore the obvious. I’m not saying every game is like that, but I guarantee you the nba will do everything they can to get this to go to game 5-6 at least

Jr Smith is dumb as ■■■■. I can understand rigging vis umpires and ■■■■. But he’s a genuine spud.

2 Likes

I’m replying to above, saying it was rigged to get to OT. Nah just a dumb Basketball player, following a dumb free throw shooting performance.

About to enjoy game two

Javal to start game two, wow their bench is thin

Lebron doesn’t get anywhere near it. GS ball. Lol

There is no more punchable image than when they pan to curry chewing on his mouthguard

2 Likes

Draymond Green, everyday of the week! :smiley:

1 Like

Great ball movement by GSW

Javal is about as good as Jeff green

KD’s midrange jump shot is money right now. At 6’11” with a 7 foot plus wingspan he can get his shot over anybody…

Lol. Switching off. What a complete joke.

1 Like

The most blatant cheating you’ll ever see. It’s amazing it’s only 7

2 Likes

How’s that tech on Lue. That is NBA based humour at its absolute finest.

2 Likes

Just cannon into him. Pay a tech against Lue. Nothing to see here

There is only 2 possible scenarios here

1. It’s clear cheating

2. The refs are not competent

Which one do you think it is?

1 Like

That last shot he took is just classic JR

You’re pushing all quarter and taking great shots, gradually dragging it back. Then JR goes hero ball with 10 seconds on the shot clock and misses a ■■■■■■ 20 foot fadeaway. Fast break, score.

Little of both.

But if you ask Warriors fans, all above board and legit.

Actually I reckon part of it is the size difference between James And curry. If Lebron cannons Into curry like that it’s probably a foul and they review for a flagrant. Curry does it to Lebron, and Lebrons big enough he should just work through it.