NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

First call was bad

Tech was fine

Don’t think it will change the result, the Cavs have been held back every time they’ve tried to catch up, they’re not really in this game

So in a game that goes for 48 minutes, the NBA rigged it so that JR Smith could have a brain fade with 4 seconds to go?

Fark…that’s either some superb rigging, or one of the worst conspiracy theories ever.

And just for the record, I’m not a Warriors fan.

2 Likes

I am full tin foil hat with golden state

They are fark Carlton

2 Likes

No they’re not…they win games (not to mention championships)

Fark Carlton only win spoons :grin:

But what’s the length of the game got to do with it though? Pretty coincidental timing to have a brain fade that sends the game into OT don’t ya think

It would be ridiculously annoying if it wasn’t so expected.

…If he didn’t have form

Yeah.

LeBron ain’t staying in this shithole.

No one questions anything. For example, that three curry just shot, love got called for the foul. Did he even touch him? Lol. Golden state are a 10000x better side than Cleveland and would probably win anyway, but the clear advantage GSW have with the refs is insane

1 Like

The length of the game is important because the previous 47 minutes and 55 seconds had to happen to allow for that brain fade to have an impact.

Was it an NBA set up to spend all that time so as to allow for Smith to have that brain fade?

I don’t mean to be disrespectful but that is really stretching it.

I personally think they make up scenarios on the go. I’m not saying going to OT was the outcome at the start

But then if I was to borrow your tin hat for a moment…how come the foul count is so lop sided?

Is that because the NBA are trying desperately to keep Cleveland in it all?

1 Like

Curry is a ■■■■ but geez he’s good

1 Like

So they just have a play book of random set ups and then pick whichever one suits the moment?

I did say that before. I have no doubt they will call everything for Cleveland in the next 2 at home to try and get them to win at least 1

Today hasn’t been about what they have got right, it’s about what they haven’t called, missed and called for GS. It’s absolute clear cheating

2 Likes

Thought that was a tweet about me

1 Like

Cavs were never sposed to be in it and refs were doing their part for most of the game to ensure that. The fact that they nearly stole it with four seconds left was the most surprising thing. They managed to scrap to a winning position despite the dud calls all game.

And then refs missed the lane violation on Hills second free throw. So even when they could have done the right thing, they didn’t.

See, I just don’t get it…the outcome that The NBA would be chasing (logically??) is a series that goes 6-7 games.

So why would they cheat/rig/show bias so that GSW win both homes games?

That doesn’t help their cause unless you believe that they’re then going to massively favour The Cavs back in Cleveland

2 Likes

They will definitely favour the cavs back at home. They did it against Boston