NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

So then it’s not a conspiracy in favour of GSW…it’s just The NBA being corrupt

That’s just the home crowd effect

Very few people can keep secrets and I’ll guarantee that JR Smith isn’t one of them. That’s the problem with conspiracy theories -> they work on the assumption that a bunch of people can keep a secret for their whole lives

1 Like

Curry was UNBELIEVABLE in that game. He had no right to make four of those threes, especially that dagger on Love.

Unbelievable.

Bit of both. The golden state get a run like no other team though

I’m not one for conspiracy theories normally. But there is just too much evidence to ignore in nba that the refs clearly are instructed

Oh well, game over and back to DJ Thread for me

People have been going on about this for 30 years.

There’s 100s of referees that have gone through the system in that time. You think there wouldn’t be a single whistleblower? Not a single ref who’s had a fall-out with management? Not a single ref who wouldn’t mind making a few bucks out of letting things slip? Let alone all the administrators.

Like the moon landing conspiracy, it’s just not possible. Humans are too damn human

Stop talking sense

There has been a whistleblower for the NBA though.

Yeah, and he blew the whistle on what we already knew, which is that stars are treated differently. Only have to watch LeBron take 7 steps once or twice to realize that.

That Draymond foul today was a classic. Clear travel, fairly clean block, foul.

1 Like

Charles Barkley likes this.

2 Likes

Why would the NBA have a gsw bias. Wouldnt it be better commercially for Lebron to be successful?

1 Like

Jesus what a giggle that was reading back

What part was your favourite?

Wow some interesting comments on hear. I’m still laughing at this so called conspiracy theory. Seemed like GSW just outplayed em today. Quite easily to. Right from the first minute to. Lead all game. Refs definitely meant all that to happen hey. Cavs just not good enough today. That’s what really happened

I’ve changed my mind. Lebrons outfit the other day is phenomenal, Goat worthy. Shorts suit and a man bag.

6 Likes

Not sure I can pick just one fav

Roll up to the office in that attire.

I’m amazed that the refs crawl into Steph’s head and force him to those 3s

Rigged

Curry 1 from 8
Klay 1 from 6
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Cavs not losing this one.