NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

He’s going to have to do something special if he’s to be considered better than Jud Buechler.

He’ll have to be a once in a generation talent if he’s to surpass Robert Horry.
It’s must have been overshadowed with all the Horry / Jordan GOAT talk.

They won’t have either any cap space or assests depending how they get Leonard

Reckon he and LA might wait another season until he is a Free Agent? Would LeBron be happy to wait and have a “feel out” year in LA to understand what they have and also what they need in the future? Anyone who trades for Kawhi that isn’t the Lakers will know that he’s a one year rental. The Deng contract is a killer and with some of the salary off their books come the end of 2019 they’ll have a max contract spot available.

Do they still have a stretch provision up their sleeve to get Deng off the books?

1 Like

Unbelievable brawl in Aus v phillipines game. Will be called off. One aussie bashed. Unbelievable

Just flicked it on.

■■■■■■■ unbelievable scenes

Continuing the match. Yikes.

Some of the stuff there was flat out assault

1 Like

I was just watching. The boombers bench are getting held back from getting involved… please.

There’s blokes getting assaulted by Philippine support staff and their whole bench. 5 blokes getting assaulted by 20 people

1 Like

5 on 3.

What a farce.

2 Likes

I can’t believe what I’m watching.

What a ■■■■■■■ joke

1 Like

That’s just unbelievable

How fukn pathetic, mobbed while on the ground.

Goulding and the guy who hit him were goading each other for the 10 minutes before everything kicked off. He’s obviously never spent much time in sth east asia. You don’t pick a fight with the locals because thats what happens, just not normally on the court.

That’s scary stuff, but who ever our number 12 is is a deadset ■■■■■■■■. He started that.

got a still of Thon Makers flying knees and kicks?