NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

WTF.

I legit thought you were joking. What an amazing signing.

To get him for the MLE, must have people scared about the achilles.

2 Likes

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hell

GSW with a low post scorer

I donā€™t even

That is hilarious, love it

Steph
Klay
KD
Draymond
Boogie

Thatā€™s absurd.

1 Like

Bob Myers really is the swindle god.

Best team ever

Bucher saying he wont be back til February.

For so long the league vetoed things like this from happening and yet GS can just sign as many star players as they want despite being well into the luxury tax.

I know he will miss the majority of the season and there are no guarantees heā€™ll be even half the player that he was before the injury but, damn.

The league wasnā€™t even competitive this yearā€¦ Imagine what next year will be like with that starting 5?

Insane by the Warriors and kudos to them for pulling it off.

1 Like

Only can sign a single player for the MLE due to being over the salary cap. Canā€™t just go sign anyone.

So the Pelicans didnt even offer Boogie a contract.

Thatā€™s farked.
Hopefully the Warriors lose Durant and Klay Thompson next year.

I reckon thatā€™s a pretty good chance that at least 1 of those two leaves.

Or, just ALL of them do their achilles.

Boston signs some unknown guard from Turkey with a stunning missus.

1 Like

Exum staying with jazz. 3 years 33 mill.

3 Likes

Sort of all irrelevant who signs where now. Evans to Indiana, Bradley to Clippers, Green to Wizards, Chandler to 76ers, Carter-Williams to Rockets.

Meh. Waste of time even playing the season.

3 Likes

The only team that could beat the Dubs would be the Phillipines national team, and it would have to be in the literal sense!

4 Likes

Another good article

No one even offered Cousins a contract because they were worried about his achilles or his attitude.

Obviously iā€™m stoked with the signing, itā€™s a boom or bust. But other teams could have signed him if they wanted to, but didnt. We were able to take the risk that no one else wanted.