NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Yep, showing that year in Europe has rather ■■■■■■ him up

1 Like

Mitch Creek appears to be doing OK for the Mavs SL team…

Isaiah Thomas from potential Max deal to vets Minimum in 1 year…

How the mighty have fallen.

It’s what happens when you are by far the worst player defensively in the game.

He was never going to get the max. He wanted it, he told Boston he wouldn’t sign unless he got max money, they traded him. And apparently Ainge/Boston were ■■■■■ for pulling the trigger on him.

Feel really sorry for him tbh

4 Likes

Same! He played in the playoffs hurt and it’s cost him big time.

1 Like

Yep, the Celtics did him no favours.

Boston did not force him to play.

1 Like

That’s debatable.

1 Like

Please! Boston turned him from a nobody into an all Star.

His big head and ego is what got him into this mess. Ainge is a master at trading.

If you had the chance to take Kyrie over a guy who was saying “Back the Brinx truck for max money” and was going to miss a big chunk of the season. You would pull that trigger.

No! He cannot shoot for crap. If he wants Max and is that disgruntled, take the best cheapie and bank the $$$

Honestly you can’t blame ainge or Boston for not giving him a max. The Kyrie trade is an undisputed win for Boston.

No I wouldn’t given him the max either, but you can’t deny he was integral to getting the Celtics deep into the playoffs in 2017. Sure Kyrie is an upgrade, but there’s some serious revisionism going on here.

1 Like

Yeh can’t help but look back and wonder if the Cavs could have done WAY better out of that.

Don’t sleep on Tatum. What a joy to watch, Boston fans are lucky with this one.

2 Likes

That step back

I will always love Magic for drafting Lonzo at 2 and leaving Boston with Tatum. Have fun dealing with the circus that is their family Magic!!!

Agree.

What is his ceiling? I think he can be just as good as Kawhi - future top 5 player