NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Terrible organisation run by buffoons. The Saint Kilda’s of the NBA

KD will go to the Knicks next year.

I don’t think so. He’s not an alpha guy that wants “his” team. He just wants to win easy rings. He’s comfortable at Golden State. He ran away from OKC.

I think his brother has already come and said he’s leaving.

Not sure you can take his bro’s word as gospel. Would it be good for the NBA from a competitive balance POV for Durant to leave and go to an underachieving big market team? Absolutely! But I don’t think it would look too good for KD to join GSW for 3 seasons, win 3 rings, then up and leave. It would be like he’s used them to put some easy rings on his resume, then he leaves. From what I’ve read he likes living in the Bay area, he’s invested a lot of his money into Silicon Valley, he’s into tech, etc. It would only make sense him leaving if he wants to prove he can win on a team built around him, but not sure he’s wired that way…

1 Like

Ben’s foul shot has not improved whatsoever. What did he work on over the off-season?

2 Likes

Bucks just pile on 49 in the 2nd quarter

2 Likes

I’ve only seen a couple of 6ers games, but I’m not seeing anything different in his game.

Was hoping he’d have an elbow jumper in his repertoire

1 Like

■■■■■■ i’m at a conference and can’t watch. definitely looking forward to the highlights for this game.

Simmons has a TD, but so does Giannis and he’s killing the 76ers.
Fultz back to looking like a bust.

1 Like

That’s the least I expected, along with an improved FT%. He is so close to averaging 20 and he’s not even a scorer.

1 Like

And the Lakers blow you out by 20+ and sat LeBron/Kuzma/McGee for the last quarter.

They still played appalling on defence until the bitter end though.

Steph 51 points late in the third. I know it is not the done thing but would love to see him play out the game.

Some of his shots were insane. A 3 from the hash marks, an underhanded shot that went a million miles up before going through. Steph gonna Steph.

2 Likes

It sucks we’ve never been able to see a 4 quarter on fire Steph.

2 Likes

Yeah they were some bullshit highlights. When Curry is feeling it, it’s just outta control.

Curry is just like watching Ablett Jr in his prime.

You just sit there and can’t believe what you are seeing.

I thought I remember Rocky and Ben saying he was boring to watch

Yeah, I stand by that, but my number 1 favourite thing to watch in basketball is post play, so you can see where I’m coming from.

He can shoot, no debate there, probably the best ever.