NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Correct

I don’t mind Dudley. He has played this wrong though. Simmons plays better when angry.

4 Likes

Good to see Ben fire up. He can look a bit passive sometimes but when you poke the bear he has that Aussie attitude in him. Big response after dropping Game 1 by the Sixers. Should now close it at home, looking set for a SF match-up against the Raptors.

Denver on top in Game 4. Can’t afford to drop this and go down 3-1…

No surprise in Detroit, Milwaukee comfortably accounting for the Pistons, who have equaled an NBA-worst 13 playoff losses in a row. They need to avoid a sweep to not own that record outright.

Jazz fans going APE in Game 3. Hostile atmosphere, Harden 6 points in the first half, all from the line (0/10 FG, 0/5 3PT), Utah up 5 at half time.

Celtics beat Pacers in their second clean sweep in franchise history.

Hayward and Morris went big when counted.

Bucks will be a massive challenge. Want them to have to go to a 5 game series.

2 Likes

Come on Blazers finished this off PLEASE

2 Likes

Rip City looking very strong. Charles Barkley thinks they’ll win the West. I don’t know if I’d go that far, but I defintely see them making the WCF given they’re in the Nuggets/Spurs section of the playoff tree.

1 Like

Blazers break their playoff road loss streak.

I think we’ll get past Spurs or Nuggets. Rockets and warriors are different story

1 Like

Westbrook is so shitehouse now.

2 Likes

Had a good game in Game 3 but scored just one point in the 2nd half today. Really thought OKC might make the WCF but they’ve been shown up for a lack of perimeter shooting. PG is clearly playing hurt, taping on both shoulders which would be affecting his play.

I’ve seen grade 5 art projects held together better by masking tape than PG’s shoulders.

He shouldn’t have re-signed with them. They are a subpar franchise who have let a “star” player take over their franchise and now they are too scared to tell him that he isn’t a “star” and take back control.

People complain about Lavar… This guy is legit Lavar Ball but 20 years younger and playing in the NBA.

He has ruined triple doubles for the league and made them a totally pointless achievement.

Love this podcast. They go through Russ really well here, the analogy with Iverson is pretty accurate IMO…

Broom’s out in Detroit. Pistons put up a decent effort in the first half only to get completely dominated in the 2nd. Giannis with a career playoff high 41, advance to the next round against the Celtics.

Utah looking to avoid getting swept themselves against the Rockets.

Still feel the Celtics get smashed. Pacers have been average against good teams this year and weren’t a real test

Pacers without Oladipo were always going to struggle in the playoffs

Jazz win, Mitchell with 19 in the last gets them home to avoid the sweep.

Suns doing Suns things!

1 Like

Monty Williams the target for the Suns coaching role, who is also being sought out by the Lakers. Hmmm…