NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Doing well to be within 10 - 11/16 and 11/13 is just not fair

1 Like

Not that time

Lost that Reddick-led comeback

Green sorted that out with the punch to Reddickā€™s mouth. And a nice grab in the general area right after.

If Iā€™m coach Iā€™d almost be pulling my starters out of the game now. You donā€™t win games when the other team is as hot as the Raptors are today. Reload for the next one.

What a performance

Some good half-time analysis on the size and length of the Raptors worrying the Sixers on offence and defence. Everyone was saying Phillyā€™s biggest hurdle was avoiding the Celtics in the first and second rounds, but it appears to me that Toronto is the worst match-up for them. Kawhi is having his way with the Sixers. The only time Philly look dangerous is on the quick transition, kick it out to Reddick for the 3. Half-court they have nothing going for themā€¦

1 Like

Raptor defense too much for 76ers, not used to their length
Stagnant individual offence isnā€™t going to win it.
Got to hope they start missing.

Lowryā€™s a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .
Raptors are hot

how many rolls before a travel called.

Jokic is the most under rated player in the NBA. Iā€™m always mesmerised when I watch the nuggets by how good he is, and how people just canā€™t get past him being a flabby euro dude.

3 Likes

I like guys that rely on basketball IQ and good fundamentals over pure athleticism. The Joker is one of those, Luka as well.

2 Likes

Iā€™d also like to point out that people are also not recognising how good Pop has Derozan playing defensively.

Spurs should be down a lot more than they are right now. Been ice-cold from the field.

Houston start 1-13 Fromm three. Must be thinking ā€˜oh I know what shagged us up in game seven last year, letā€™s do that againā€™

Man some home cooking at this game one.

Death, taxes and you complaining about the warriors.

1 Like

If Rockets players were standing under Curry or Thompson when they shot itā€™d be called a foul. Thereā€™s been four is the first half where they havenā€™t been allowed to land.

1 Like

Fouled on potential game tying shot. Not called. All three commentators agree.

That Steve Javie even saying at half time ā€˜I donā€™t know what thatā€™s not being called a foulā€™

Reggie would have been proud

Please.

Harden gets more calls than the essendon membership department on Anzac Day.

1 Like