NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Bucks go bang in the 3rd scoring 39-18

Harden in another playoff disappearing actā€¦

1 Like

Hasnā€™t he been in the locker room for most of the half?

Houston: We are the biggest flogs in the NBA.

Golden State: Hold my beer.

1 Like

I think they could both hold each others beer. Neither side has a remotely likable player!!!

2 Likes

Sucked in Rockets. The most boring team to watch an Harden is a flopping sook. Iso, stepback 3 flop. How predictable

2 Likes

76ers vs bucks is the series we need to see

This playoffs has been an absolute cracker so far

1 Like

First time in years that it feels like the top teams in the east are as good as the west

4 Likes

Nuggets are the whitest most boring team in the league.
The players suck, the stadium sucks, the fans suck.

Jokic is like watching Taylor walker play. No joy in it whatsoever.

1 Like

Wut

are you kidding? he is astounding

2 Likes

I find him so so boring.

Sorry I was venting. I turned up to work with my Embiid socks on expecting to watch the 76s and then the Nuggets were on.

1 Like

What part of this game is lacking? With the Embiid reference I assume you refer to his lack self promotion.

Nah wrong wrong wrong. Heā€™s unreal to watch and Iā€™m a Blazers fan. Itā€™s amazing what he can do. He doesnā€™t jack up threes every fourteen seconds so probably canā€™t win MVP but heā€™s incredible for a guy that size, and ā€˜shapeā€™, to make everything look so easy.

1 Like

Harden was bleeding from the eye and put up 29

Really was the worst game 1 for houston

Clearly not centred. When Houston get their game going theyā€™re the most unbeatable team but gws is just more consistent. Klay is their weak point if teams attack him on d theyā€™ll score

Really hope 76ers make it but they are about as predictable as us atm formwise

Embiidā€™s health is a massive concern. I heard that he requires 6 treatments on his knee before every game. Heā€™s got back issues as well, only 25 and has played in 37% of all Sixers games since he was drafted (pretty sure his first 2 seasons in the NBA were entire scratchings). The guy can obviously play but you canā€™t trust him. On talent Philly should win the series, but with Embiidā€™s health, Benā€™s shooting causing spacing issues in the half-court and also down the stretch with his FT shooting, it just makes you think the Raps will make it through especially as they have the best player in the series in Kawhi. Hopefully it goes the distance.

Yep.
Heā€™s a brilliant basketballer to watch. Heā€™s the antidote to boring ISO teams.

Come on Philly!

Simmons going to cop it for a low-blow on Lowry.

draymond got suspended for that didnt he?