NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

William McDowell-White signed an E10 with the Rockets.

Essentially that means they have his rights, he will go to camp with them to go for either a roster spot, two way contract or be assigned to their D League club.

6 Likes

And the Afl want our draft and trade period to be like this. FRO Hocking and Gil the dill.

Yeah saw that…
I don’t mind what we did today… a lot of people hate it but I have faith in James Jones.

Celtics have signed 7’7” Tacko Fall for the Summer League.

3 Likes

Boston royally stuffed up that championship tilt. Why? Because of Ainge.

He refused to open that warchest of assets and make a serious play at Paul George, Kawai Leonard and didnt pony up with Davis (whom he had reportedly been keen on for years).

He lost Kyrie, Refused to give a loyal Horford his asking price in years on a contract and then shipped of Baynes who was loyal and signed a $5mil extension only days prior to the draft.

No wonder we are not a destination club.

1 Like

NBA Awards night:

MVP - Giannis
ROTY - Luka Doncic
Most Improved - Pascal Siakam
DPOTY - Rudy Gobert
COTY - Mike Budenholzer (Bucks)
Best 6th Man - Lou Williams (again!)
Best teammate - Mike Conley

1 Like

Lakers fixed the trade. Can now bring in davis and another max player. Look out.

I hope it’s Russell because I would rather the Suns get Beverley than max out Russell.

If we are going to pay 20mil+
Would rather pay Brogdan…
We have to give up a few picks to open up a Max slot too.

Russell back to us would be dumb.

We need to try and convince Klay/Kyrie/Kemba/Kawhi if not then just spread it out on role players who can shoot and defend.

Now they have just 3 guys under contract next season. LeBron, AD and Kuzma. If they get a max guy then the rest of the roster will be full of vets minimum ring chasers. This is a real test of Pelinka’s acumen as a GM…

Stephen A believes KD and Kyrie to the Nets is just about done. WOW! I know that they won’t have KD next season because of the injury but that would be massive for Brooklyn and a huge kick in the teeth to the Knicks if that is right…

He’s rarely right though

Lakers free agency meetings

2 Likes

Kawhi now giving only 3 teams an interview.

Clippers, Lakers and Raptors.

Kawhi has asked to meet Magic Johnson and Jeanie Buss for the Lakers interview.

Kawhi better not join the Lakers and we have another stacked deck. We just got through the Warriors, last thing we need is for the competitive balance to be ■■■■■■ up again. I don’t think he will go there, I hope he stays at the Raps. It would be OK if he want to the Clippers. LeBron, AD and Kawhi would be more loaded than LBJ/Wade/Bosh in Miami.

2 Likes

I think he goes to the clippers, I’ll say it again. Never underestimate Jerry West

2 Likes

I think that the only people saying the Clippers are the media.

I think no one has any idea what Kawhi is going to do at all.

Raptors are the last team in the interview process BTW so they get final say.

2 Likes

Apparently Kawhi was a Lakers fan as a kid?

He strikes me as someone who would go for the Bobcats or the Grizzlies or some other small market team just because.

Clips have been the most likely spot outside of the raps for months everyone knows that, he wants to move back home and doesn’t like the spotlight.

1 Like