NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

I’m not, he was a cause of a lot of the unrest in the Celtic lockeroom this year. His ego couldn’t handle not being a starter. I know Kyrie was hardly the best teammate but please, he’s in fantasy land if he thinks he’s going to start ahead of an NBA champion and 6-time all-star. If he stays with Kemba there the same problem will persist at his end. Let him go to Charlotte and get his minutes there. They are a roster full of bad contracts, they are going nowhere…

1 Like

,DLo to the warriors!

Really is Kawhi or Bust for the Lakers now

1 Like

Why do the Warriors want DLo?

Where are they playing him once Klay comes back??

Seems a strange fit.

Next year is just going to be a Steph Curry ego year. No KD, no Klay. Will be a lot like the season after KD left OKC, Russ just went for his numbers. Chuckmaster Steph will be taking 30+ shots a night.

Man Russel to the warriors is mental. What a crazy day!

that’s a lot for 1 year left on contract. i hope that’s worded wrong.

What’s Iggy earning next year?

read people saying it’s just the 1 first, which makes sense.

Here have a first for taking Iggy?

Yup. need to clear cap to sign DLo.

Knicks signed 3 PFs today. Portis, Randle and Gibson. I dont get it.

1 Like

Surely could have moved a player of that caliber for cash considerations?? Not have to throw in a pick for taking him

Just play all three. No reason Klay can’t play SF.

Great trade - they just keep adding talent

Philly looks amazing. Embiid and Horford both stretch bigs that you have to worry about away from the basket, Harris and Richardson are both long and can shoot.

Nuggets extend Jamal Murray, 5yrs/171M!

All I’m gonna say is that Day 1 of FA has delivered. Now what will Mr. Leonard do? He’s the biggest piece that could topple the balance of power wherever he goes.

1 Like

100% as it stands right now I can’t remember the league being so balanced across the conferences

Beverly back to the clippers

1 Like

Smart man, waiting for the pieces to fall

1 Like

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1145478864350654469&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fnba

stephen a nearly losing it his ■■■■ about the knicks lol

2 Likes