NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Excited for the game on Thurs, sucks about some of the personnel but it’s whatever, got floor tix so should be a good spectacle

1 Like

I’m not looking forward to it at all anymore, I’m only going because I paid for the tickets last year.

I’m really excited about tomorrow night. Our seats are on level 3 and we paid almost $200 each so I’m going to enjoy every minute.

I’m meh about it. I’m still going tomorrow, but if something else popped up i’d probably just give away the tix or just not turn up.

1 Like

I’m in that boat

1 Like

Awesome Patty.

1 Like

@ROOKIE @wezza @benfti

If you wanna try get a refund

2 Likes

Going to give it a crack.

Would rather use the cash and take my wife out for a nice dinner.

2 Likes

Seems like if I asked earlier than today, the refund may have been granted.

So looks like I have to go tonight and drag my even more reluctant wife.

1 Like

They’ll be a chair throwing riot tonight

LOL paying big bux to sit on a hard plastic picnic chair to see the back of somebody head!

Oh dear, they wouldn’t want to sit in front of someone tall

I’d completely forgotten about the moveable seating. Seems so had management? (Is it still possible?)

“Docklands Stadium was the first stadium in Australia to have movable seating. All four level-one tiers of the stadium can be moved up to 18 metres forward into a rectangular configuration.”

For the price of the ticket you get to take your seat home with you. Anyone watching?

Pls, it’s not like there will be many tall people watching a basketball game.

2 Likes

Jingles is miles off

Gil’s here in the crowd

Hope someone’s gonna punch him in the head

1 Like

Aussies going hard

So’s walla

13-0 run to the US

I left at half time. I was on one of the ground floor plastic chairs and couldnt see more than about the top qtr of the players.