NBA 2018/19 Ben Simmons is ROTY. MEGA THREAD!

Great to see Ben growing his jumper range.
Stopping him defensively has just got that little bit harder.

1 Like

Simmons has all the hallmarks of a player that will change the game. A 7ft fast, athletic player that has great ball handling and passing ability. If he can develop a jump shot watch out, and if he can learn to shoot threes just forget about it.

Simmo and Embid are such a good combo…
Wait until LeBron is there next year…

1 Like

For me, it doesn’t even matter if he only hits threes at 5%, it means that the opposition can’t afford to just sag off him and defend the zone or he can take the shot. Leave him open long enough and he will start hitting more and more threes.

He can hit 3’s, just doesn’t take them in a game.

2 Likes

Philly get another win.

It was nice to get a win for the heat today, but whiteside looked thoroughly disinterested in the first half.

Bro i swear every 2/3 games Whiteside looks like he doesn’t care. He can be such a dominating force when healthy and on song but he’s just way too inconsistent.

Anyway, good to see TJ and Richardson stepping up with some important plays. Even though it was the Grizzlies, I’ll still take the W after this horrid run recently.

Lakers 2-0 out of the All-Star break.

If we can get 35 wins I’ll be stoked with this season.

Vice Jersey is a curse.

But looks so fresh…

Whew

Lillard is all over it at the moment, getting to the hoop at will, shooting three’s easy, assists up the wazoo. yeah baby.

1 Like

If you want someone to drain the buzzer beater 3, cant think of too many names ahead of his.

1 Like
6 Likes

How good is the internet :joy:

2 Likes

Push.
Offensive Foul

1 Like

Whiteside looks thoroughly disinterested again.

Another good Ben article

3 Likes

Good win for the Sixers

2 Likes

That turn around fade away from embiid to ice it was poetry

1 Like