NBA 2019/20

Happy NBA day everyone!!!

Can’t wait to see the Suns surprise everyone and make the western conference playoffs.

Lookout for Ayton and Booker to become the new dynamic duo.

8 Likes

Irving out. Horford a big loss. Challenging season looms, but go the Celtics! :shamrock: May push for an Eastern Conference final.

1 Like

Feels like there are about 10 teams in it this year and maybe half who could win it. Actually a shallow pool but it should make for some ripping games

Kemba in!

2 Likes

you might take Golden States spot.

The West is crazy tough.

Yeet.

Bring it.

Is Bolden a chance to step up this year as Ben does.

I hope Ben goes for a 3 first game, put league on notice

What happened to Horford?

I believe JR is referring to his departure from the Celtics.

1 Like

Golden state will be top 4, nothing surer. Statement year for Steph and Dray

Here, we, go!

1 Like

76ers are going to bring bully boy basketball back and change the league like Steph did 5-6 years ago. Go Philly!

2 Likes

Clippers, Lakers, Houston fill out the top 3 spots.

then you got Portland, Jazz, Nuggets and Golden State all fighting for the 4th spot.

Not that sure at all.

Celtics might perform better. Seems a more harmonious locker room already after the issues last year. From what I’ve seen pre-season the ball movement is far better.

Pelicans been OK so far in Toronto minus Zion. But the big game is later on, Lakers v Clippers. Kawhi v LeBron/AD.

1 Like

Celtics will go ok again…man I miss Isaiah

1 Like

Lakers v Clippers living up to the hype. LeBron, AD and Kawhi ballin’ out. So good to have you back NBA!

1 Like

Lakers will want to get a lot out of their starters cause their bench doesn’t look very intimidating. When Daniels and Dudley are part of the rotation :astonished:

1 Like
1 Like

Take-always Lakers and Clips fans?

1 Like

Haven’t seen it, but the box score has to be concerning for LAL fans in terms of depth of scoring.

Website Design