NBA 2022/23

ha - i kinda figured they’re the Collingwood of the NBA

1 Like

The Lakers are the LOLlingwood of the NBA. They have by far the dumbest fans.

4 Likes

You spelt Fark Carlton wrong

1 Like

“The utility midfielder from the Boston red socks”

Leicester and a Heat fan. You just know what’s coming.

Hey, not all of us. :roll_eyes:

Most follow gsw after their run.

1 Like

I’ll give my bonafides

Followed GSW because all the Run TMC highlights on NBA Action on Channel 10.

Had this on VHS as well and watched it all the time

Great memories.

2 Likes

for like 90% of warriors fans the GSW only started once Mark jackson was sacked

2 Likes

I am a Lakers fan.
First game I every watched on tv was the Lakers back in the late 80s with Kareem and Magic. I followed that up by watching the season videos of when they won championships.
Absolutely loved them when we had Shaq, Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones. I went away from them once Jones and Van Exel were traded. Didn’t really like the Kobe years but appreciated his greatness.
I couldn’t stand the Kuzma / Ingram / Ball period. They were never getting anywhere with those teams. Glad we grabbed Lebron and Davis though. Even though Davis gets me annoyed with the difference between his best and worst.

We have good depth now and I hope we run the team back and give them another shot at it. A Kyrie and Lebron duo may work out fine, but a trio with Davis just won’t work. We need the depth given all three will be unavailable for periods through a season. So I hope we steer clear of it.

I’ve only really been to Miami Heat home games and one Lakers game out west. I used to work for Mickey Arison so we got quite a few free tickets to Miami home games.

Tell him to go into the tax.

Good get by Philly, I wanted Nick Nurse.

3 Likes

Same! Not sure about a inexperienced coach with KD, he usually eats them alive

1 Like

123 Cancun

1 Like

Nurse is a good coach and should do well at Philly. I think Mazulla will stay on at Boston now, especially if we win today and return to the NBA Finals. Had we got eliminated by Philly or been swept by Miami then his job would’ve been under serious threat. I don’t see that now. Just have to hope he’s learnt a lot as a young coach and that he gets better here with his game management especially.

I’m nervous.

I watched the first the three games of this series live and we (Boston) lost them all. I havn’t watched a minute live since we’ve won them all.

I won’t be watching live today…

2 Likes

How far into the tax though? The new rules seem brutal.

Heat haven’t gone into the tax

Watch live you coward.