New Blitz Thread

Hmmm...

I seem to need to log in every 10 minutes or so.

Stop logging out then…?

Or take a hint.

Hmmm...

Stop logging out then…?

Or take a hint.

kek

But I’ve been asked to log in a few times too.

Seems much better Rolo

Hmmm...

Stop logging out then…?

Or take a hint.

Thought so.

FYI Rolo the issue I was having with my ignore list being limited to 4 users seems to have fixed itself, and not a moment too soon!

Threads are opening at the bottom rather than last viewed.

Chrome Android.

Threads are opening at the bottom rather than last viewed.

Chrome Android.

Sort of like the liquid dude in that terminator movie?

I’ve seen this sporadically since forever. Are you saying it’s happening on every thread?

I’ve tried looking into it before, it doesn’t make any sense. The parts are all there for it to work properly.

I've seen this sporadically since forever. Are you saying it's happening on every thread?

I’ve tried looking into it before, it doesn’t make any sense. The parts are all there for it to work properly.

yeah every time.

Hmmm...

Stop logging out then…?

Or take a hint.

kek

But I’ve been asked to log in a few times too.

Happens to me too, seems to be when I am in a thread and use the link at the bottom of the page to go back to the sub-forum. If I simply go back a page from the log in screen and hit the home link, I am still logged in and all is good.

i have this weird thing happening in android (chrome) where i load a new page and it sort of partially loads with large random slabs of text missing from the thread. all the posts still appear in order just bits and piece of text area there, actually lines of text can literally be cut in half at times with say the next 5 lines missing and then the rest of the post appearing down the bottom. If i leave the page open it usually sorts itself within a couple of minutes. I’ll try doing a screen capture some time.

Will blitz survive this afternoon?

Will blitz survive this afternoon?

No.

I was legit going to double the server capacity for the last round since I was convinced they’d wait out the whole season.

Disable likes before it’s too late. Not that many will be liking the news if true.

Disable likes before it's too late. Not that many will be liking the news if true.

It may come to this.

Be a friend and don’t refresh the page over and over and over and over.

Do it now,
It’s already dragging it’s feet.

once we’ve blown up the club and the afl, let’s incinerate blitz as well.

it’s essendonageddon.

Yeah done.

Also requested an server upgrade so Blitz may go down today for a short time, was hoping to have it done pre-presser.

Rename* the main hangar to ‘In Carpenter we trust’

*If news is true

Engage reimode.