CEO - Xavier "Drive Purposeful Innovation" Campbell — well… bye!

you dare?

Dare what?

I love Jobe… but not 2017 Jobe.

Someone did mention a final, but point taken.

It was a mistake moving away from 50 minute halves, tbh.

Spot on again X man

Wait till he apologies for that opinion.

2 Likes

Concur. A horrible idea. The amount of game time is fine, leave it alone. If this is what going to the Super Bowl is all about, then don’t let them go.

Oh, and just on AFLX - it is ■■■■■. Another ■■■■■■ woeful AwFuL idea dreamed up by idiots determined to ruin the best game in the world.

1 Like

Does the CEO, as the representative of the board owe us, the members an explanation as to why the head coach was extended almost a year earlier than required - placing further potential financial stress on the club that just doesn’t need it?

At what point do those faceless decision makers take responsibility?

5 Likes

Nope. And if you need it specifically I can probably come up with something pretty close to what would be churned out.

Clear direction, stability, buy in by the players (if they knew what they were buying into) etc,etc.

1 Like

Has he apologised for his negative vibe tweet after the game on Sunday yet?

No, but he was insta live recording the coaches presser - if that counts?

He’ll probably be at AFL House soon.

4 Likes

seems pretty obvious this is the aim.

1 Like

Oh I agree, the response will be totally contrived and out of a corporate textbook. Would probably flick it to Gil for review first.

Fact is, all of that can be achieved without penning a contract. He was in nowhere near a position to demand such an early re-signing.

Maybe he’s off to AFL house sooner and Worsfold’s agent wanted it signed soon before the new CEO came in and sacked him because he failed to make the finals?

‘AFL Head of Marketing and Optics’

Has a nice ring to it

1 Like

Future league exec written all over him. Seems a great person and well liked but weak AF sometimes. Not sure his passive leadership will take us forward.

1 Like

AFL Head of PowerPoint and Buzzwords

3 Likes

either way he 100% owes it to the members for an explanation, no matter how contrived.

A heavy loss this weekend will be mightily interesting.

Are you trolling every thread?