CEO - Xavier "Drive Purposeful Innovation" Campbell — well… bye!

Imagine if we had the G as home ground too…Not limited to 45k at etihad every second week.

We probably make more out of 45 at Etihad than we would out of 70 at the G.

8 Likes

I would actually like to know if that is true.

1 Like

Why ? Gambling is not illegal and it is a well run and closely supervised club, unlike the massive TabCorp Park across the freeway.

I go there and have a drink, food and gamble, as do many I know from our region. It is not up to the Club to moralise and I repeat, it is not illegal. In fact, problem gamblers are supported and if it is sold off, I bet that would not happen.

What is next, will you push to serve alcohol free drinks at all Bombers games.?

2 Likes

fk me. it ruins lives. club can control whether or not they want to partake in it (unlike alcohol) and are choosing to exit the industry. its pretty simple.

1 Like

So alcohol doesn’t ruin lives.

Is EFC now the moral police.

5 Likes

see response a few posts above.

1 Like

Can’t see why not. You’re the laughter in the car park police. :smile:

2 Likes

I wonder about this too. Yes gambling casues problems with a minorty of people as does every other addiction be it alcohol, cigarettes, prescription drugs etc.
I think betting on games, live odds being advertised all over town etc is far worse than poker machine revenue.

1 Like

I gamble and it is legal, so why should you want to stop it

Exactly, I’m more than happy to keep our venues going

Oh yeah, great analysis. Maybe the club should take up telling tobacco as well? After all it’s legal, right?

Jesus fkn christ Bacchus

1 Like

I guess by that logic we could get on board the tobacco companies. Hand out cartons of ciggies at every home game maybe.

Skeeta with a f@g hanging out the side of his mouth would be great.

Hell, lets open up a drive through bottle shop in the Reynolds stand while we’re at it. It’s all legal yea?

3 Likes

Beat me to it SMJ!

What price will a tin of chop chop be?. Just asking. Goodbye☻

I’d love it if we were back at the G, but that reason rings hollow when Etihad rarely if ever gets sold out.

This too…

You said it better!

I think we should also get into manufacturing and selling firearms. Also a legal activity.

Essendon: your home of guns, tobacco and gambling. Oh, and also football

2 Likes

?

Yeahh…good thanks.

prostitution is legal

2 Likes