New monthly Essendon podcast

“Bombs Away!”

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Begbie.
A fine debut. Enjoyed listening to the insights and opinions. You both have excellent broadcast quality voices and tones.

Both of you also ended the podcast with ‘Go Bombers’, so maybe that could be a possible name?

“Privately Seething”
“Don And Dusted”
“The Dungeon”

All these Bomber podcasts is taking me back to the days (early-mid 90’s? earlier maybe?) of that Sunday night Bomber Radio show. Can’t remember what channel it was on - was it AM 1377 or AM 927?

2 Likes

Sport 927 on a Sunday night. Bomber Radio

1 Like

Don and Dusted is catchy. Thanks.

Thanks DonBomb.
I think we can improve in some areas but thanks for positive feedback, it’s appreciated.

1 Like

yeah its pretty much what i do now. Hutchy must be farking bonkers if he thinks people are going to keep sitting through that many ads forever.

Thanks guys. Very enjoyable- agreed with your thoughts generally & nice to hear little insights about the club & players - looking forward to the next one.

1 Like

Good work as expected Rick…10 years since we won 2 pre season games…I was wondering why I felt weird :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

Haha thanks Scott, yeah have done a good job of not allowing people to give us the tag “March champions” :joy:

1 Like

Hey now, our marches have been exceptional.

1 Like

Fantastic!
Great first up pod…
I am also a big fan of Windy Hill Windsock… is that going ahead for another year? Sounded unlikely at the end of last season? Sad if not - I loved that pod.

Thanks mate glad you enjoyed it.

I loved Windsock too. I can’t answer definitively if they will do more.

1 Like

Another Bomber podcast from myself and Chris Niall, formerly of Windy Hill Windsock.

5 Likes

A great show guys, keep it up if you can still do it with the lockdown.

1 Like

Thanks gorgo!

Thanks Rick and Chris… good show.

2 Likes

Thanks mate

Good work, guys.

1 Like