New Podcast for EFC fans with yours truly

thanks mate. Much appreciated.

good podcast a bit different.
you guys have a good yarn, i like the bit where you discuss the changes and reflect on last weeks games and also the VFL form of players, etc.
Could probably cut the intro down a bit now you have gone past the first couple of episodes.
I have subscribed and would recommend others to give it a try.

1 Like

thought the podcast was great, loved the part referring to hirdy .Theres still a lot of love for the great manā€¦

1 Like

Hey Everyone

Episode 4 is now up on Soundcloud and Itunes. We discuss the Essendon win over North. Thanks for all your support

1 Like

Great work canā€™t wait to listen to new episodeā€™s weekly

1 Like

Over heard a bush pig at the game yesterday saying that if Hird presented the norm smith medal sheā€™d cancel her membership and support another team, took A lot strength to not turn around and tell her to go ā– ā– ā– ā–  herself

1 Like

Thanks

Good riddance to herā€¦ Obviously an avid sen listener.

1 Like

New Podcast out now on SoundCloud. Itunes link coming soon. Few minor audio issues sorry but still a good listen.
We discuss a few of the big issues surround the Bulldogs loss, should we tag players, best 22 likely in 2019 and we rank our top 5 biggest Essendon moments since 1980.

2 Likes

Only 10 minutes in but enjoying as usual.
You sound a bit distant. Might be a bit far from the mic.

Cheers. Audio gets better after 15 mins but working on improving it considerably. Getting really nice feedback on content which is very grateful. Joe Misiti on with us very soon.

Nice work. Iā€™ve been enjoying it

As a person with very different hearing in my ears, the stereo mix annoys me. A bit of tennis-style side-to-side repartee can be good (one 50/50 middle/left and one 50/50 middle/right) but this is one person centre and one person waaaay over there. For me, I need to change my balance settings just for this.

Otherwise, good stuff.

Yeh hearing it through headphones is very noticeable. Will get better from here on though. Cheers though.

New Podcast up now, We discuss the Blues game, Merrett suspension and changes for next week

1 Like

Whats ya facebook page?

True to the Red Sash

yeah couldnā€™t find it

Just to let everyone know we will have a discussion with Paul Corrigan(VFL coach) on the Podcast tomorrow night. Will cover the weekend game with Hawks and talk through some of the youngsters coming through like Francis, Redman, Mutch, Draper and Begley.

3 Likes

Might have to find the time to listen to this one scoot. :+1: