New recruiting method

If you look at our recruiting over the last couple of years we have recruited a lot of leaner running players. I think this has a lot to do with the game becoming more of a running game, but also the fact that the big dance is played at the MCG. It is a massive ground, and its quite easy to find space if you have a big tank.

What are peoples thoughts on our recruiting lately, and are we in a better position to win a grand final based on this type of recruiting? I have no doubt that interchanges will continue to decrease, and I wouldn't be surprised if the AFL reduced the number of players on the field over the next few years if congestion doesn't come down.

Thoughts?

If you look at our recruiting over the last couple of years we have recruited a lot of leaner running players. I think this has a lot to do with the game becoming more of a running game, but also the fact that the big dance is played at the MCG. It is a massive ground, and its quite easy to find space if you have a big tank.

What are peoples thoughts on our recruiting lately, and are we in a better position to win a grand final based on this type of recruiting? I have no doubt that interchanges will continue to decrease, and I wouldn't be surprised if the AFL reduced the number of players on the field over the next few years if congestion doesn't come down.

Thoughts?

Probably should wait until some of these players actually do something before asking questions like that.

Kade Kemkle, Bryce Carrol, Tom German

superdraft!!!!