New Year's Eve plans?

I will be sleeping. Kids up at 5am this morning. Grrrr.

Going to Melbourne after work today, catch up with some freinds and hopefully get to see the fireworks display.

Have a good one everybody, even if you’re sleeping Heffgirls and AN :).

Hoping the New Year brings us some better times…

Sounds like this NYE is looking low key for most. Any good stories from NYE past?

Due to a sudden upswing in cake orders we won’t be partying too hard. Got cakes due over the next few days so need to stay “sharp as a tack” (sorry BLL!) to get them all done.

Will relax and enjoy the night with the missus and the dogs and just take it easy.

Here is to all the Bomber Blitz members and casual readers. I hope that 2016 is a better year for everyone and that you all get what you deserve.

Cheers!

Our holiday house rental plans went to ■■■■ so it’s bbq and wading pool at ours with a few friends.

Messy in a grown up way.

Pretty much stopped bothering with NYE.
Last 3 years we’ve sat on the deck and sank a smorgasboard of exotic ■■■■, at a relaxed, leisurely pace with the neighbours. The bloke before this lot of neighbours was un Frenchie and he was into types of booze you’d never even heard of.

We have decided to do a New Years Day sit in the park and have a few beers thing. Take the Cricket bat and Boche set, and a picnic. Did it a few years ago before we had kids and enjoyed it much better than NYE. With a 2 year old, it’s definitely the way to go.

Off to a friend’s house. Seven adults and seven kids. One slip and slide. Bring on the carnage.

Living the exciting life. Barefoot bowls at a club overlooking the bay. Hopefully spot the fireworks if still able to see past my nose.

Whatever blitzers are doing, happy new year, stay safe and let’s hope this is finally the end of one period and the start of another much more successful and enjoyable one.

NewYears as a kid was the highlight of the year,champers at midnight,bbq, longnecks,records strewn all over the lounge.
The countdown,the love,than outside making as much noise as we could.
Cars tooting,people having a blast.All us kids running amok.

Now sadly somewhere along the way it lost its gloss.

Though 83 NYE was on the Fairstar a huge 18 night cruise,where we celebrated the NewYear for each state and time zone. Im pretty sure i had a good time…

Going to a mates for a BBQ and a few bevies with the wife. As we’ve gotten older its harder to have a late night (especially with a 2yr old who gets up at 6:30am). Will be interesting to see how long we last staying awake lol

Having a BBQ with the missus’s family, probably get to midnight, maybe.
A far cry from my best NYE - 2000 under the Eiffel Tower with another 14 million partiers - but hey, we get older :slight_smile:

Have fun, try to not get into too much trouble - or at least - trouble there’s no coming back from.
Cheers, Blitz.

Nuffies already out. Two blokes threathening each other with swords over the back fence.

Nuffies already out. Two blokes threathening each other with swords over the back fence.

Natural selection at work.

Do you live in Reservoir?
Do you live in Reservoir?

Visiting port melbourne. Quick response time by Police. ■■■■ night to be working, drunken morons galore.

In Sydney. The partners family live here. Spent 10 days in Bendalong. Slice of heaven. In Coogee now, about to walk down to the beach for the 9pm fireworks. Little Charlie thinks it’s 12. Perfect. The eldest is heading to the Key with her boyfriend. Have a great night and even better 2016! Go Bombers!

im sitting in my underwear reading blitz and downloading all the star wars.

all the best Blitzers, great spending time with you…