New Years Resolution

I am making a new year resolution to be more positive in 2021. I am finding that the older I’m getting, the more cynical I’m getting as as a result I’m not as happy or hopeful.

It may only last a couple of weeks or moths, but I will give it a go.

What’s everyone else’s resolution?

**I totally expect this thread to be overrun by jokers…but that’s the cynic in me and New Year’s is not until midnight!

10 Likes
  1. Stop buying silly food items for the pantry
  2. Now that I know I’ll be working from home minimum 3 days per week, work out a way to be a little bit more active
  3. Don’t plan any holidays to risk any disappointment or out of pocket expenses
3 Likes

I think they are awesome and achievable. Good luck with them all.

1 Like

Me too. Thank you :slight_smile:

Use 95% of the time I spend on Bomberblitz working as a volunteer for a charitable organisation.

11 Likes

Wear pants when I’m shitposting on BomberBlitz.

3 Likes

I don’t know if any of us could manage this, even with the greatest of intentions.

1 Like

Usually people say to me “You’re too handsome to be this smart”.

Next year I want to start learning more.

I want people to say “You’re too smart to be this handsome”.

5 Likes

Run 10km in 45 mins.

7 Likes

I think to have any chance of achieving your New Years resolutions they have to be at least semi-realistic

1 Like

I think to have any chance of achieving your New Years resolutions they have to be at least semi-realistic

Be a better parent and person and be healthier.

2 Likes

The easier option would be to let yourself go.

3 Likes

Only drink when you’re with company is mine.

Certainly not sad or depressed (thankfully) but enjoy a beverage a little too often in my own company.

5 Likes

I’ll be picturing HAP in chaps from here on out, will make his cutting remarks all the more amusing.

1 Like

A teammate from the footy club never ran sub 55 min in his life until he went vegetarian and ran 47 min this year.

I am fairly fit (way fitter than my said teammate) and I did my first 10km ever in the first lockdown, ran 57 min, and the second one was 52 min. I did 10km few times more, and never could get under 50 min.

Anyway, good luck, I’m sure you’ll achieve it!

3 Likes

At my best I was able to do a sub 40min 10km. Unfortunately my knees are stuffed so I can’t run anymore :disappointed:

1 Like

The start of the hard lockdown brought all my New Years resolutions to light. I don’t think I have any left.

I’m pretty self centred…so maybe start telling people how much I appreciate them more

2 Likes

why would you wear pants when on the toilet? freak.

2 Likes

Whilst I concede I am extremely unlikely to achieve my resolution, I feel I am in with a better chance than @Henry_s_Angry_Pills achieving his.

1 Like