Next tagger after Hocking?

Brendan Lee

I think NOB has the physical attributes as well as the mindset to play that role. Half the challenge is being able to concentrate on the task at hand for 120 minutes. Maybe Aylett or Ashby would be candidates. From left field, Colyer could be an option.

Reckon Melksham will be that person till someone better comes along simply because he can fill the void and is a good competitor. That's why Hocking is good at it and why blokes like Pevers and Denham were very good at it.

I think NOB has the physical attributes as well as the mindset to play that role. Half the challenge is being able to concentrate on the task at hand for 120 minutes. Maybe Aylett or Ashby would be candidates. From left field, Colyer could be an option.

Would have limited match-ups. But I can see where you're going, he tackles like a ■■■■ & would hurt on the rebound.

Would have limited match-ups. But I can see where you're going, he tackles like a ■■■■ & would hurt on the rebound.

Who, Colyer? I think he needs to reinvent himself, or he will be a candidate for the chop. And I'm not sure he will ever have the foot skills to hurt teams as an offensive weapon. As I said though, left field option.

Who, Colyer? I think he needs to reinvent himself, or he will be a candidate for the chop. And I'm not sure he will ever have the foot skills to hurt teams as an offensive weapon. As I said though, left field option.

Well and truly a candidate IMHO.

Unsure if we can really start to play around too much unless forced, but if we're in that situation I could get behind it.

Definitely needs to have an impact, 5th? year and his first two were better than his last two.

MOOOOSE

Shane Heard.

I don't think you understand. Jobe couldn't kick once. So every Essendon player ever will end up a good kick according to Blitz.

Nick Kommer

Why, Pev of course!

On a serious note, I can see Kommer finishing up that sort of player

I think someone (Saladin???) may have said recently that they could see Kommer becoming a tagger in the Crowley mold - the type opposition fans hate but coaches and teammates love.
I hate Crowleys guts. Having said that, if we had our own...

It was me:

.... Personally I'd love to see Kommer be Hocking's shadow - the pair of these would make Ryan Crowley seem like a, like a, .... a good bloke! ....

AMBROSE

TAG. You're f@cking it c@nt!*

*Ambrose playing tag as a child.

Paul Hills

Bryce Gibbs

AMBROSE

Interesting

I think NOB has the physical attributes as well as the mindset to play that role. Half the challenge is being able to concentrate on the task at hand for 120 minutes. Maybe Aylett or Ashby would be candidates. From left field, Colyer could be an option.

Well and truly a candidate IMHO.
Unsure if we can really start to play around too much unless forced, but if we're in that situation I could get behind it.
Definitely needs to have an impact, 5th? year and his first two were better than his last two.

Take him forward and isolate. No

TIPPA

DVU. The Interceptor.

OK, I'll play...

Raynor.