Next week Vs Freo

The only interest for me is what part of the game will the Bombers give Freo FOUR or more UNANSWERED GOALS. That seriously should be our catch cry for this season…

TEN, I say again…it is now TEN games in a row, we have given up at least 4 unanswered goals.

Rnd 20 2014 vs Rich - 4 unanswered goals (7 pt lead became a 18 pt deficit)
Rnd 21 2014 vs WCE - 5 unanswered goals (10 pt lead became a 20 pt deficit)
Rnd 22 2014 vs Suns - 4 unanswered goals (24 pt lead became a 1 pt deficit)
Rnd 23 2014 vs Fkcarl - 5 unanswered goals (30 pt lead became a 1 pt deficit)
Elim Final 2014 vs Nth - 5 unanswered goals (33 pt lead became a 3 pt lead)
Rnd 1 2015 vs Syd - 8 unanswered goals (41 pt lead became a 12 pt loss)
Rnd 2 2015 vs Haw - 4 unanswered goals (twice) (28 pt lead became a 3 pt lead) (9 pt lead became a 12 pt deficit)
Rnd 3 2015 vs Fkcarl - 4 unanswered goals (41 pt lead became a 14 pt lead)
Rnd 4 2015 vs Filth - 4 unanswered goals (1 pt deficit became a 22 pt deficit)
Rnd 5 2015 vs StK - 5 unanswered goals (9 pt lead became a 20 pt deficit)

And this is not after being in a bad position - NO - it’s been (Anzac Day aside) when we’ve been in a handy position.

To do it now and then - fine, momentum is part of todays football, but TEN games in a row? Something is seriously wrong there, ad reeks of lack of on-ground leadership and direction if you ask me.

So what happens next week? When will this 4+ goal streak from Freo come? If form is any guide, we’ll be up by 2 or 3 goals only for Freo to go bang bang bang bang…and take the game right away.

Out: Bellchambers, Melksham, Daniher, Langford, Stanton

In: McKernan, Edwards, Orazio, Ashby, Browne

Are you just taking the ■■■■?
If not would have to be one of the worst post I have ever seen.

Out: Fletcher (rest), Howlett, Dempsey, Bellchambers

In: Giles/McKernan (whoever has been performing best because I don’t follow VFL), Gwilt, Ashby, J Merrett and Browne

Are you for real?
A. How can you just randomly pluck those names as replacements if by your own admission you don’t watch VFL?
B. Do you even watch the AFL?

Out: Fletcher (rest), Howlett, Dempsey, Bellchambers

In: Giles/McKernan (whoever has been performing best because I don’t follow VFL), Gwilt, Ashby, J Merrett and Browne

Are you for real?
A. How can you just randomly pluck those names as replacements if by your own admission you don’t watch VFL?
B. Do you even watch the AFL?

He/she is also apparently planning to play 23

We will lose the hitouts and free kicks next week that is a given.

So far we are better in tackles and contested ball than Fremantle…we need to bring these next week bigtime!

Our defence can handle their forwards…the midfield is the key in this game…Fyfe, Barlow, Mundy all running rampant…also our forwardline worries me with their run off half back…must lock the ball in our forwardline. JD and Carlsile must increase their workrate and apply massive pressure to help small forwards and not let that ball out so easy.

Thought Bellchambers played his best game of the season so far today.

Looked like he gave a rats and presented an option around the ground in the second half.

Gave Melksham a spray at one stage for not reading the fall of a ball off one of his contests on the wing.

If he plays with the attitude he had today, he will turn it around.

He should of marked not tapped.

Freo will spread our cheeks. Fyfe will penetrate without mercy.

Out: Daniher, Zaharakis
In: Mckernan, Leverde

We will win this.

Also need two rucks

OUT: experience, leg speed, 1 bad game, a bloke that i dont like personally so he can go too.

IN: the 4 kids ive actually heard of that play for our VFL side cos i dont really watch i just sit around and complain a bit

/blitzinanutshell

Radical suggestion. Worth a try ?. Use Ambrose to tag Fyfe. Probably our only player strong enough and big enough with the tank to run with him tackle him and bring him to ground all day. Only thing I am not sure of is how fast Fyfe is?

Unfortunately Fyfe is capable of lateral movement, which would pretty much be the end of Ambrose.

Ah, you might be right. So does Fyfe move like a crab all game ?
But seriously remember what happened to Dangerfield when he got roughed up a bit by Bernie Vince. Not sure if it will work on Fyfe. But we can just let Fyfe run riot, sideways and all then ?.

Whats your suggestion?

In mc kernan fantasia j merrett gwit
out. Bellchambers langford fletcher gleeson

$10 on Essendon to win! Hopefully the boys read this, they now have something to play for!!

GO DONS.

Radical suggestion. Worth a try ?. Use Ambrose to tag Fyfe. Probably our only player strong enough and big enough with the tank to run with him tackle him and bring him to ground all day. Only thing I am not sure of is how fast Fyfe is?

Unfortunately Fyfe is capable of lateral movement, which would pretty much be the end of Ambrose.

Yes, but…if just once during the game Fyfe fails to use that lateral movement it would pretty much be the end of Fyfe!

But seriously remember what happened to Dangerfield when he got roughed up a bit by Bernie Vince. Not sure if it will work on Fyfe. But we can just let Fyfe run riot, sideways and all then ?.

Whats your suggestion?

Put him head to head with Heppell for a quarter.

Failing that, he will be my supercoach captain so let him run wild. Lol

Ross Lyon can’t beat Hird.

Whats your suggestion?

I’d actually like an Ambrose match up on Dangerfield a lot more, Dangerfield tries to bull his way through instead of dodging around, which would be playing right into Ambrose’s hulk-like hands.

Fyfe will have a big advantage in at least one area no matter who we choose, that’s why he’s a great player, I just think the damage he could do in traffic with Ambrose on him would be too high. I’d go with Melksham to start with and see how it pans out.

Out: chambers, stanton, daniher, fletcher
In: mckernan, orazio, jerrett, dalgleish

Also shuffle some deck chairs.

Suggestions of dropping Daniher is the biggest example of lunacy I have seen on blitz