Nfl 2013/14

I'm cautiously optimistic again, DM. Think we can go one better this year?

I hope so mate. It is just so difficult to make it to the big game that I am still gutted by the loss. It will come down to Kaepernick. If he can replicate his form we will be ok.
Fingers crossed

Every year I tell myself this is the year I'll seriously get into NFL. I love to watch it, I just never dedicate myself to a proper 'following' of it.

Its ok when you have foxtel IQ...Games are always on during the night or working hours

I might buy league pass this year to try and watch some games.

Is it any good?

Judging on preseason form is always dangerous, but my God how unbeatable does Seattle look?

I can't say I'm particularly thrilled with that development. 

Is it any good?

There's a way to get around paying I'll post the details once I'm home.

Awesome.

Is it any good?

I've had it the last couple of years - it's great (the only problem is that there are too many games to watch, but that's not a bad problem to have). The All-22 footage is excellent and you can also watch 'Hard Knocks' and other documentaries. It's particularly good if your team isn't on tv that often.

Is it any good?

Yes it allows you to watch every game, and catch up on games in condensed so all you see is the plays. Makes following the NFL so much easier.

1) Add the extension "Hola Unblocker" to your browser. I use Chrome.

2) Go to the site: https://gamepass.nfl.com

3) Once there, click the "Hola Unblocker" flame and switch to the Netherlands.

4) The site will now reload, unblocked.

5) Now click a game. A popup will open.

6) Now this is where I had to get creative.Mine would only buffer. Forever. So I copied the pop-up link, and pasted it in a Chrome tab.

7) Wait for it to load, and start to buffer again.

8) Now switch Hola Unblocker "Back to AUS"

9) Site will reload and you should be all good to use NFL Gameday.

This is the first year I've tried this as I normally pay so I'm not 100% sure on everything but I've already been able to watch a preseason game or two so I assume it's all good.

Not working for me

NFL game pass is amazing.

didn't use that trick though :(

1) Add the extension "Hola Unblocker" to your browser. I use Chrome.

2) Go to the site: https://gamepass.nfl.com

3) Once there, click the "Hola Unblocker" flame and switch to the Netherlands.

4) The site will now reload, unblocked.

5) Now click a game. A popup will open.

6) Now this is where I had to get creative.Mine would only buffer. Forever. So I copied the pop-up link, and pasted it in a Chrome tab.

7) Wait for it to load, and start to buffer again.

8) Now switch Hola Unblocker "Back to AUS"

9) Site will reload and you should be all good to use NFL Gameday.

This is the first year I've tried this as I normally pay so I'm not 100% sure on everything but I've already been able to watch a preseason game or two so I assume it's all good.

Not working for me

Sorry didn't see this before. Honestly have no idea why it doesn't work sometimes, it didn't work on my laptop at first but now I have it working on both laptop and desktop. Sorry I can't be of more help mate.

Broncos killing Ravens.

Ugly game for the Ravens and a very good one by Broncos. Can see why people have them as one of the favourites to go through to the SB.

Manning. Just wow.

Manning, holy crap.

Also, looks like the method I posted before doesn't work anymore. But I've been told adfreetime.com will let you watch the games at $2 a month, I'll post more details when I find out more.

PRAY FOR JACOBY 

:'(

PRAY FOR JACOBY
:'(

My favourite non-Packers player.
Seriously unlucky and I imagine the rookie that bumped into him would feel fairly bad.

Manning is my Fantasy Football QB. I think I've won this week already

Sounding like Jacoby is out for 4-6 weeks with a MCL sprain.