Nfl 2015/16

Time to roll again with the draft only just over a week away.

Can the Patriots back up? Its not looking good with the loss of Revis and to a lesser extent Browner. Vereen is another we may miss, hoping Cadet fills that roll.

Tim Tebow is back as he signed at Philly…will he even get a look in or will they change his position? He runs well and has a massive frame.

Hows the news about the NFL playing 2 matches in New Zealand next March

2 Coaches pick 2 teams from 6 clubs cut players…what a waste of time

The first line had me excited and start planning flights to go there.
The second line put me off it. I’d prefer to see a second string team play a practise game than a forced exhibition game.

Yeah, I was definitely going to attend as I thought it’d be a pre-season game or something similar. As soon as I found out it was using free agents I stopped caring.

Way more excited for the college game at Etihad.

The first line had me excited and start planning flights to go there.
The second line put me off it. I’d prefer to see a second string team play a practise game than a forced exhibition game.

My Mariota jersey has arrived. Gotta say, the new Titans home uniform (their old alternate) looks pretty damn good.

Traitor

Please! I’m also going to be buying a Ripkowski jersey next pay, mainly because his name is perfect for a FB.

My Mariota jersey has arrived. Gotta say, the new Titans home uniform (their old alternate) looks pretty damn good.

Traitor

I dunno, Bradford might be ok in the 3 games he plays before he hurts himself…

Not sure Bradford or Tebow add anything except big fat turds.

Why the hype about the Eagles?
I know Murray was a big addition, but can Sanchez, Bradford or Tebow actually fit I not the Chip Kelly offence and drive them deep into the post season? I can see them getting to the second week and maybe a conference final, but I just can’t see them in a Superbowl.

Jordy Nelson looks like he’s done an ACL
Steeler’s Pouncey needs ankle surgery.

Not sure he will secure the RB spot but think he will stay as a kick returner and see what opens up

Paul Gutierrez, ESPN Staff Writer

SANTA CLARA, Calif. – If once is a flash, does twice make it a trend? Jarryd Hayne, the Australian rugby star attempting to cross over as an NFL player, again impressed as a punt returner and running back for the San Francisco 49ers. Here are some quick thoughts on the 49ers’ 23-6 preseason defeat of the Dallas Cowboys at Levi’s Stadium:

A Surprise Player Who Looks Amazing: The Jarryd Hayne Show continued. A week after the Australian rugby star accounted for 120 total yards in Houston, Hayne returned three punts for 84 yards, with each return eliciting more oohs and ahhs. His first punt return, though, was especially epic in that he made like Willie Mays with an over-the-shoulder catch before bringing it back 27 yards. He also had eight carries for 54 yards while flashing his stiff-arm to Cowboys Jeff Heath in the open field on a 23-yard run to the left. So, in two exhibition games, the Aussie has 258 total yards, averaging 9.0 yards per carry, 21.6 yards per punt return and 33.0 yards per kickoff return.

Truly impressive.

I would be surprised if Hayne misses out on a spot on their roster within special teams.

3 returns so far 80 odd yards. Looked like the cowboys were punting away from him now!

Mate he’s having a cracker. That first step is DYNAMITE.

Hayne going to have to end up with a spot in the 53

oh look, Miami have another new head coach (interim). Will we ever have a decent head coach, a decent roster and a decent season?

There goes the first of the QB dominoes. Osweiler --> Kaepernick --> RGIII --> Keenum/Fitzgerald/Manziel(?)

Manziel isn’t getting another run anywhere. Better chance that Tebow will picked up (and that’s next to nothing).