Nfl 2015/16

Tebow will be a camp body and nothing more IMO. He says he’s been practising since he’s been out of the NFL but at the same time his throwing mechanics were so farked I doubt it would’ve improved that much.

As for the draft there’s really only two players I want the Packers to take. Eric Kendricks at the end of round one if he falls to us just because our ILBs are stuffed and the TE Jesse James if we can get him for a 5th or 6th rounder. Big guy who definitely has the physical traits to become a great red zone TE, something that we really need.

Niners will win the SuperBowl*

*In the next 15-20 seasons… maybe.

I love my Pats.

But our chances of repeating or even contending, walked out the door behind Revis.

Welcome to the year of Romo

Welcome to the year of Rodgers

FTFY

Look forward to Dallas getting Peterson

Looks like Pats v Steelers TNF to open the season

Bears on Thanksgiving? Freaking awesome.

Seattle in week 2, not so much. Really wanted them in December when it gets freaking cold at Lambeau.

Peyton to go out in a Blaze Of Glory.
The year of The Bronco.

Forte to Jets
Ivory to Jags

and here’s the released schedule: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2015

Bills and Eagles early

nice easy start for Dallas

Will Haynes get picked up?

Isn’t he already signed with the 49ers?

IMO the best that he can hope for is to be signed for the practice squad after the cut-downs are made.
There’s no chance of him making the initial final roster of any team.

Isn’t he already signed with the 49ers?

IMO the best that he can hope for is to be signed for the practice squad after the cut-downs are made.
There’s no chance of him making the initial final roster of any team.

Early word from the Niners is that he is going great. Kaepernick is a huge fan. Lets see how it goes

He’s at the 49ers minicamp. I guess we’ll see how he goes during pre-season.

I enjoyed it. But don't really think too much detail was considered. The GM was able to leave Radio City Hall, fight through NYC traffic, get to an airport, fly back to Cleveland (for memory) and get to the club rooms all between 4 draft picks. That's pretty good time management.

The owner you mean. The GM (Costner) was in Cleveland the whole time. And the owner had his own plane at Teterboro.

Gonna love romping Dallas so early in the season. With no run game particularly against our run defense it’ll be all up to Romo and we all know what happens there.

Gonna love romping Dallas so early in the season. With no run game particularly against our run defense it'll be all up to Romo and we all know what happens there.

What defence?

Gonna love romping Dallas so early in the season. With no run game particularly against our run defense it'll be all up to Romo and we all know what happens there.

What defence?

That front 7 is gonna tear you guys up.