Nfl 2015/16

Wasn’t Brady listed as questionable on every release of the injury list for an entire season once and never missed a game or a practice?

Would prefer Arizona. Newton’s antics have turned me off, Brady’s got enough rings, and Denver… I’d have to go hide in a hole for a month, such is the level of pure ignorance and arrogance that surrounds me here.

Manning on song.

yep, apart from that stupid lateral.

denver are having some game

brady to gronk wow

Suck a big one Patriots!

brady to gronk wow
That was always going to happen sometime in this game. That earlier XP miss though, was a killer in the end.

Brilliant!
We’re heading to San Fran.
Our defense is very nasty and I love them.
Von was fricken awesome today.
Well it wasn’t the Sherrif who threw the picks - well done old man.
GO U ■■■■■■■ BRONCS!

The pressure on TB was crazy, so many drop backs and sacks

Denver were too good.
No excuses, we were just not good enough.

Panthers smashing Cards

Both the Panthers and Cards would be licking their chops at the prospect of playing the Broncos.

Both the Panthers and Cards would be licking their chops at the prospect of playing the Broncos.

Only the Panthers are licking their chops, Cards too busy licking their wounds

Clinical.

Say what u want about Cam Newton, but he’s gone to another level this season.

Really?
Ask Brady and Co how easy it is to score against the Denver D.

Wow. Two unbelievable games. The first one an instant classic. Broncos’ D too good. The second an annihilation. What is it about NFC Championship games between the Cards and Panthers in Charlotte? Palmer doing a fair impersonation of Delhomme from a few years ago.

I think Carolina will just pip Denver mainly as I can’t see Manning scoring enough points against their D.

Its going to be Super!

Palmer finally won a post season game last week, reckon he would preferred to have lost it, give the performance today.

1 touchdown, 4 interceptions and 2 lost fumbles. 6 freaking turnovers and 7 for the team with another lost fumble.

Really?

Panthers D would match the Broncos D and some IMO.

Really?

Panthers D would match the Broncos D and some IMO.

Carolina is a very well balanced team but their D although good is not Denver class.
Keep underestimating us seems we like it being the underdog.
Can’t think of anyone on ESPN who picked us.
Carolina will start favourites but again I think that’s how we will like it.
Have a truckload of respect for Cam and the Panthers and what they’ve achieved this season but I’m confident we will give them a competitive game of football.