Nfl 2015/16

Hope it’s a good game too, I’m not particularly wedded to one team or the other.
Denver might have bigger stars on D, but Carolina aren’t shabby.

Got to admit Carolina looked scary.

Would love to see Carolina win but should be a good game

Yeah, now the Cards :frowning: have gone, … Carolina it is.

Both the Panthers and Cards would be licking their chops at the prospect of playing the Broncos.

Really?
Ask Brady and Co how easy it is to score against the Denver D.

Might have been a tad easier if they had a running back.
Both the Panthers and Cards would be licking their chops at the prospect of playing the Broncos.

Really?

I’m pretty sure this D has played against teams this season with running backs.
Granted New England (no disrespect) has become pretty one dimensional.
Both teams were hopeless at running the football.
The Pats lost the AFC championship when they lost to Miami.
No way Denver beats them in Boston.
I still can’t believe they lost to Miami.

All the Panthers have to do is show up and they’ll beat the Bronco’s.

Bronco’s will be annihilated.

Arizona is a better team than Denver and look what happened to them.

Really?

I’m pretty sure this D has played against teams this season with running backs.
Granted New England (no disrespect) has become pretty one dimensional.
Both teams were hopeless at running the football.
The Pats lost the AFC championship when they lost to Miami.
No way Denver beats them in Boston.
I still can’t believe they lost to Miami.

That was hubris on the part of Belichick. The Miami game was treated like a practice match. He decided on the Wednesday that we would not pass the ball until we got a first down by running. It took 3 drives. They then decided no passing plays in certain zones, so only passing plays under 5 yards in the back 50, He made the decision thinking we could beat either Cinci or Denver at their home field. (And if Gostkowski doesn't miss his first PAT in NINE years, we might have. We'd certainly have made it to OT.)
All the Panthers have to do is show up and they'll beat the Bronco's.

Arizona didn’t play well the last part of the season.
A shadow of what they were doing for the most part of the season.
If what your saying is true thank God your Patriots didn’t get in because we’re better than them.

All the Panthers have to do is show up and they'll beat the Bronco's.

Disagree.
That’s what everyone said a few years back and Seattle totally smashed the Broncos.

I think it’ll be close.

The best offense vs. The best defense. Hard to complain about that matchup, from a football purist point of view.

The best offense vs. The best defense. Hard to complain about that matchup, from a football purist point of view.

I didn’t know Seattle made it to the Superbowl?

So anyone think Cam isn’t going to win the MVP?

I believe Denver’s been #1 in most categories most of the year… Seattle might be better in scoring defense. Not really a clear cut argument, I guess.

Pretty sure your star QB knows after yesterday who has the best defense.
Made him tap dance like never before.

So anyone think Cam isn't going to win the MVP?

Couldn’t possibly not win it.

Shattered about the loss. The D way too strong. We could have kicked a field goal at 5 mins instead of going for it. Oh well. Next year we have a lot to work with

Don’t have high hopes for this Super Bowl, Panthers offense has been great and their defense is significantly better then the Pats too. Panthers have a good run game and their O line will provide better resistance to the pass rush, then the 5 cardboard cutouts the Pats put out there last weekend.

For Denver to win, their defense is going to need to hold the Panthers to roughly 20 points, no way the Denver O can score more then that. That’s going to be a tough task given the Panthers have averaged 31 points a game and a lot of the sub 30 points games came in the first 2 months of the season.

Are people also forgetting that Payton has 9 TDs and 17 interceptions in the regular season, just a small fact but the Panthers only lead the league in interceptions this season.

Of course Denver can win, a great D always given you a chance, I just think this if far more likely to be a comfortable win the the Panthers then a win to Denver.

21-13 Panthers in my opinion.

BBC reporting that someone has accused Manning of using Human Growth Hormones. The story was first reported by Al Jazeera. Is this the 2016 version of deflatgate? Or the NFL’s version of the sorry saga.